DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 29

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Belinda: You must be exhausted from waking so early this morning. DOMS have set in on you too huh? I was walking funny down the stairs this morning! Now that I have been up and moving along with a hot shower I feel better.
Enjoy your rest day!

Hello to all that follow!

Today I will spend time with my family. Might have to give it another day before running etc.

Have a great Sunday!
Heidi

Good Morning

Im enjoying my coffe:D I haven't decided on what workout im doing today...probably a cardio coach.

have a great day girls! :)

Good morning!

Belinda, enjoy that much needed rest day! What have you been doing today? Hopefully your weather is nice!

Heidi, enjoy family day! Maybe a good stretch is in order. Hope your legs feel better soon! Isn't it hard to walk "right" when you are out in public!

Amelia, did you get your run in yet? Which one did you decide to do? Enjoy your day!

I am getting ready to head to the in-laws for lunch. I think she's having pork roast. She's a great cook!

bbl

Hi girls,

Heidi** I been excused since yesterday, after my 5 mil. run. Woke up this morning couldn’t breath through my nose! I get a recovery week in 2 weeks, I will not do anything. Today I took a nap before lunch, I never take naps! I couldn’t keep my eyes open. DH is helping around the house, this way I can relax! I don’t have DOMS,I just a little tight that’s it! Put then, I am not doing much except sit on my butt all day. LOL! Have fun with your family! LOL at your DOMS! I don’t get DOMS, but I am losing weight! So far I lost 18 pounds since Dec.08! As longs as the pounds are coming off, I don’t care about DOMS! I also cleaned up my diet, big times! What ever I am doing, it's working:p:eek:

Amelia** enjoy your coffee and cardio coach. Work it, girl!

Stephanie** it has been raining for a week now, I can’t wait for warmer weather! Hope your weather is better than mine! Have fun with your in – laws! Enjoy your pork roast! I just got done cooking dinner, lol!

Hi Jay and Karen, have a great day!

BBL!

Belinda-That is fantastic on the weightloss! Awesome job girl!:eek:.

Steph-I decided on CC V 3...felt so good when i was done,it really gave me more energy,funny how that goes,huh?

Hey to Jay,Heidi and Karen

So...I did CC v 3 then ran an additional 20mins making it almost 4miles,3.850...that was 50mins on the treadmil:eek: I burned 530cals:cool:

later gators!;)

Hey Belinda! I hope you are feeling better! Sounds like you have a SUPER DH! He cleans and helps out around the house! No really, I hope you are feeling better. The sun will shine for you soon! Take it easy, rest and get well!

Amelia, wow! What a great run you had! We all know you will have a great 5k race! It sounds like your endurance is improving big time! Way to go! Again, you ROCK!

Hey to Jay and Karen! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Hi girls,

Amelia, Thanks! I don't do anything different than what your reading on BFFM book and reading here on the forum. WTG, on your run! You won't have any problem with your 5K!:eek:

Stehanie, I been relaxing big times this weekend! Looks like we will have sunshine:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.