DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR March 29, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do M3 W4 D34 today. I can't believe this is my last week of STS:confused::confused: It went by so fast. I loved every minute of it! I will do a 6 month rotation after DH and I came back from the states in May/June!

My best to all.

Good morning,

I am done with D34:eek: My muscle are confused and so am I. We went down in weight. I thought for a second there was a misprint in the WM, had to pull out my book. :p 2 more discs to go:confused:

I will be back!

Good Morning,

Today is Day #1 of wk 4 of the rotation, Low max is on the agenda. Im sure we will walk this morning too...

Im going to allow a higher calorie day today to keep my sanity:confused: kinda looking forward to it;) DH wants to take the kids to a pizza buffet, im going to eat a huge salad then 2 slices of pizza.(luckily there nutrition information is online). they also have frozen yogurt:eek: I will be a good girl...im so looking forward to next Mondays weigh in:D I hope to be in the 160's in a few weeks! The first time in over ten years!!

Belinda-Awesome job on your workout!!

i will bbl

Hey Girls,

Today I slept in. :) I hadn't planned on that but the alarm went off way too early! I will take our dog out for a long walk after work.

Amelia - Great job with your weight loss! That is awesome!

Belinda - Are you planning what you will do after STS yet?

Workout done, i raised my step to match Cathe's and boy did i feel it:confused: i got through step combo 5,about 45minutes then i did some weight-loss yoga that also had a good burn going. I was shaking. Total of 67minutes and 408 calories burned.

My walking partner never called so i called her and she said she was sick with a cold. I told her to call me tomorrow if she felt like walking. I hope she feels better.

Karen-Enjoy your dog walk later..and thanks!

Hi everyone!

Total Body Stretching done, and now getting ready to head off to bed. Also went for a walk with DD and the dog this evening. I'm so ready for warm weather and spring.

Belinda - Do you have something specifically planned between this and the next round of STS? I'm thinking about once again doing a BFL style rotation.

Amelia - That's a great goal to have - I'm sure you'll make it. I could see you smiling with anticipation as you typed it!

Karen - I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling with the mornings! ;)

Hi Heidi!

Good evening,

Heidi, how are you doing?

Sherry, I will do Debbie's Leg Blast STS/GS rotation next! Maybe I do a round of BFL too? Not sure what I will do next? I also gonna see what Cathe comes up with for next month.

Amelia, enjoy your pizza! Sticking with Debbie's rotations is a great idea. Can't go wrong.

Karen, what are your plans? We had a time change on Saturday, I am struggling big times. Hope you enjoyed your dog walk today.

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.