DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR March 28, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will work my abs today and walk the dogs. I will catch up with personals today.

Have a great weekend.

Morning

Im seriously thinking about taking another rest day...not sure yet. The rotation calls for SS UB 3set premix, this rotation is really kicking my butt:eek: maybe thats what i needed, the scale is one lb away from my lowest weight(today i weighed 174.0, my lowest was 173). So in other words,ive managed to lose 7lbs of water weight so far this week:D My body holds onto to water weight like a monkey holds onto a banana;)

Never did make it to the park yesterday, it was just too windy and not warm enough:( I did however take the kids to a local dollar store and they were happy with the toys they got...i was too, i picked up some real pretty nail polish and little stickers for my nails. I was like a little kid:p so last night, after putting the kids in the bed...i watched Benny & Joon and painted my nails:)

if i decide to get my workout in today i will bbl to report it:eek:

I decided to tough it out and get my workout done...PP UB 3set premix DONE:D exactly 65minutes...

Later gators:cool:

Hi all!

2 rest days in a row. Didn't plan it that way, but going with the flow. Yesterday, took DD to skating, then ran errands, then scrapbooked the rest of the day. Today was lots of cleaning the house and more scrapbooking. Trying to get DS's baby book and grade school books done before he starts high school.

Plan on some yoga for stretching tonight, but that's about it.

Belinda - Hope you enjoyed your walk

Amelia - Which rotation are you doing?

Karen - how's the fence?

Hi Heidi!

Hi ladies,

I didn't do much today. It's raining all day long. This kinda weather makes my tired. DH and I went out for dinner on Saturday, I had a coffee late at night. I couldn't sleep to save my life! I was so tired all day long.

Heidi, where are you? We miss you!

Karen, Congratulations on completing Meso 2!!! My run was horrible on Saturday, never again. You must be working on your fence? LOL!

Sherry, I hope they gonna figure out soon what's wrong with me. I am tired off all those tests! Which yoga did you do? How did the srapbooking went today? LOL, still have to do my baby books, my kids are in collage.

Amelia, how is your DH's tooth? Glad you enjoy the walk with your neighbor! How was the park this weekend? Nice job with your wo today. Congrats on all your weight loss, that is awesome girl!

That's it for me today! Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.