DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 27

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do disc 9 (legs) later today:D

I am doing lots of English to German translations for DD:rolleyes: My head is hurting :rolleyes::p

I will catch up with persoanls!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Hi to you all,

Belinda: I will join you for Disc #9 today! :) I wish you luck on the translating to and fro. :) I hope you don't end up with a bad headache!

Hello to Amelia, Steph, Karen and Jay!
What is everyone else up to today? Make it a good one!
BBL
Heidi

Rain,rain go away.....

Morning!

Today is a circuit,atleast i think it will be:confused:, thats what im suppose to do? I haven't done step in a while...maybe I will do one of the 4ds circuits?

Belinda,Heidi-Enjoy disc 8
Hey to everybody that follows..bbl

workout done...decided on a 4DS circuit. Im eating my lunch now, i skimmed through some more of BFFM and most of what he's talking about ive already learned on this site:eek:. Ya know,the basic princibles...eat every 3 hours,eat complex carbs and lean protien, get in all your fruits and veggies,drink water, take a multivitiamin, plan your meals ahead...yada yada, yada...i think im ready to start it so i started it today. Ive a cheat meal planned for tommorrow(was planned earlier in the week) so im still doing it. My macro's are the same as i have been eating, im upping my carido from 4 to 5days a week...and thats about it.

bbl

Hi girls,

I done with disc 9, I burned 738 cal.:p This morning I was down another 2 pounds:eek: I love it!

Amelia** great job with your leg DOMS. Great job with CCV3 yesterday, that one is a good one. Glad you listen to your body! You will own STS cardio one day! I wished I knew how to copy it? I would sent you a copy! Great job with 4DS today! I try not to eat carbs at night, or at least 2 carbs a day. It has been working for me. I am also an endo:rolleyes:

Heidi** thanks for asking! I am feeling much better today! I do get stuffed up at night and in morning. I went to the gym a few day’s ago, it was very cold outside and of course I wasn’t dressed warm enough. And to top things off, I was sweaty. I didn’t think I was gonna like CC’s that much, but I am hooked on them. At first when I was listen to the music, I thought what kinda jungle music is that. Put I have to say I love everything about them. I run now better than I did in 1999 (I had a 10 year stretch, lol) I could never get pass 3 miles. I looked at my calendar even just a few weeks ago, I couldn’t pass 2.5 miles. Great job with your yesterday’s workout. OMG, coyotes! Where do you live? Be careful! Very scary stuff! My headache came from the translations, now I found out it will be on a web site! LOL! Hope you enjoy disc 9!

Karen** nice cal. burn with SB yesterday! Great job with your DOMS! What kinda dog do you have? Maybe you need to feed him, lol! LOL on the basement! It will get done! Yikes, about the HRM!

Stephanie** I pre-ordered STS Cardio! What are your plans for today and weekend?

Jay** have a good day and workout!

I will see ya in the morning! Good night!

Hello,

I did disc #9 earlier this morning. Phew! That was tough stuff on the bonus legs! I felt that more than the regular workout!

Great job Belinda on getting through disc #9 too. ;)
That is exciting about the translation information your DD is putting together. WITH YOUR HELP OF COURSE! :) I hope your headache isn't too bad!
I live in MA out in a wooded area. These coyotes are everwhere now. At night you can see them down by the boat docks looking for fish scraps or left over garbage. Poor things. I do feel bad for them because their homes are being taken over by condos and so forth and their regular (deer and small animals etc) food have had to move out as well.

Amelia: Great job on your workout! Let us know how your program is working out. If you stick with it for at least a solid month you should start seeing some great results. :)

The last disc in the STS Meso #1 that I still have to do is #12. Next week I will be doing disc's 10,11and 12.

Karen: How are you doing today? ;)

Jay: What are you doing today or this evening? Did you like your class the other day?

Steph: Are you getting ready for your race? I hope the rain holds off for you!

Have a great evening everyone!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.