DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 25"

Good Morning to all,

Belinda: How are you today? How is disc #8? Have fun!!

Hi Steph: Yay!! Nice job on iFit 40 minutes. Have a great day at work!

I woke with a headache this morning. Going to have coffee and an advils. Hope this headache goes away.

Hello to Heidi, Amelia, and Karen.

Oh Karen: I ended up doing itread 1. A good 40 minutes job.

Have a great day and work out.

BBL
Jay

Morning

Jay-did the advil help your headache? I always get a headache if i don't drink all my water:rolleyes:

Steph-Great job with your cardio this morning!

Belinda-woohoo on your weight work!

Well,my DH discovered that the power hour dvd works in computer so thats what im doing today:),i threw the darn thing away(frustrated with it) he got i OUT OF THE GARBAGE and put it in computer:rolleyes:

bbl

Today was STS Legs Disc 14. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be - however by the end my legs were a little shakey in the knees! My heart rate really got up there with this workout. According to my HRM I burned 468 calories! yay! I thought for sure the trisets would have me bored - but it really went by fast. Now I can dread the back and bicep work on Friday...still sore from mondays upperbody.

Hello to you all!

Just finished "GETTING IT DONE"!

iFit 45min run
DISC #11 BACK & TRI
Extended stretch (boy that felt great!) ;)

Belinda: Nice job on the Disc #8! Are you done? ;)

Jay: I hope you feel better soon. I hate getting headaches!

Amelia: Oh isn't that sweet of your DH! Glad that he got it to work for you. Have fun!

Karen: Great job on the leg workouts! I have been avoiding them due to an over tight hamstring in my left leg.
I take it that you are still having DOMS in the upper. ;) Good luck on friday. :)

Hi Steph! Nice workout that iFit! Great job! :)

Take Care all, Need a shower!
BBL
Heidi

Hey guys! Just popping in for a quick "HELLO"! :D

Jay, oh darn! I am sorry your head hurts! :( What are your WO plans for today, that is if your head lets you! Hope you are feeling better by now.

Amelia, too funny about the thrown away disk! :p

Karen, great job on Legs! I love the tri-sets also. It's an endurance WO for sure! :eek:

Heidi, there you are! Gosh woman, (or shall I call you SUPER WOMAN!?) ;) how long did all that take you?

Okay, back to the grindstone! :confused:

bbl (hopefully!) :) I like smilies!

Hey Steph!

Phew! That was an all or nothing workout! 1.38min + stretch

Hope everyone's day is going well!
BBL
Heidi

Jay: I hope you are feeling better. ;)

Hi girls,

I am done with disc 8 ,for the second time! Can’t wait for meso 2! :p

Jay** sorry your woke up with a headache this morning! Hope you starting to feel better! Great job with iTread 1 yesterday.

Stephanie** great job with iFit this morning!

Amelia** I was laughing at your post! I just got done working out! Woohoo! LOL! Glad your DVD works.

Karen** nice job with disc 14 today! Nice job with your DOMS!
Hi to the rest of the gang! I also like the tri-sets!

Heidi** WTG on iFit and disc 11! I also woke up with a huge headache and a stuffed nose, I couldn’t work out this morning! Felt like crap!

Have a good one!

Hello Ladies,

Thank you. No, the headache is not going anywhere. I'm not going to let it stop me from working out today. I am heading shortly to the gym. Today is Kwando Flex. I believe is cardio + weights. I am hoping this class will help get rid of the headache.

Hi Heidi: Great Job! I agree with Steph. You are such a SUPER WOMAN!!! WhooHoo!!!:p

Steph: How's work? I hope it will goes by fast for you. Have a great one!:D:p:):rolleyes::D smilies for you.

Amelia: OHH...too funny with you DH. It's very nice of him. Advil didn't help. I am heading to the gym. Wish me luck.

Karen: Another super woman. Wow!! How do you do it. Excellent job!!!
How's your DOMS?:cool:

Oh Belinda: Here sending you healing vibe for your headache. I think I just scare mine away with working out. Have a great evening. Nice job.;)

I'm off to the gym now.
BBL to report my work out.
Take Care
Jay

Hi Jay,

Have fun at the gym! Can't wait to hear about your class:D My body is fighting something, not sure what:p

I agree, Heidi is a SUPER WOMAN:p:eek:

:)

Hi...super woman number???? There are a lot of super women in this group! :)

Jay: Kick that headache out!

Belinda: I hope you feel better soon too! Not allergies huh? I think I am allergic to my new kitty! :( Every time I get near him I get all stuffed up. OH....and he is sooo cute too! I will suffer just to keep him. ;)

I am looking forward to warmer weather!!! It is bright and sunny but still cold here. I want to be able to open all the winds.

I hope everyone has a great afternoon!
BBL
Heidi

Ok now - all of us here are superwoman. Seriously! We are all great! :) (at least fitness wise) There are so many people that don't even attempt to be active.

BTW - did anyone watch the biggest loser last night? Who was eliminated??

Hey guys...my workout is done and im so shaky...man,those squats got me good:confused:.

Heidi-im allergic to cat hair...my asthma flairs up everytime i get around one:confused:, have you tried any antihistamine's,maybe they will help?

Jay-Sometimes a workout get rid of my headache..i hope it helps you today,how was your class?

Hey to Steph and Belinda...

****warning The Biggest Loser Spoiler*****

Karen-I watched TBL...Audrey was eliminated....Tara Rocked(as usual) she is my favorite this year!

Amelia - Thanks! My DH refuses to watch the show anymore due to the staged drama in every episode - but I still sneak it in. It went past my bedtime last night though and I turned it off just as they were weighing in. Tara is definitely one tough cookie! (talk about superwoman!) I'm just glad there aren't any "huba's" or "vickies" this time around - talk about childish!

Karen-Me too...i got so frustrated with last years season..all the drama,it was so childish! This seasons contestants are so supportive and encouraging. I dvr'd it last night so i can fastforward the WI...they drag it out way to long:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.