DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR March 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

I will cardio today. The weather is nice outside, maybe I will go for a nice run?

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Friday and workout, everyone!

Good Morning

Today is suppose to be KPC,but again...i don't have that one so i will have to substitute, and im not sure yet...it will have to be the same amount of time.

Belinda-Have a great workout today!

I am done with my wo! I ran outside for the first time in months:D I ran for 45 min. nice and easy! Not sure how many miles I ran, have to wait until DH comes home, he knows all those routes better than I am. I burned 621 cal.

Amelia, have fun with your cardio today.

I also took my dogs for their walk, that was my cool down! Off to get busy! BBL!

You girls are up way too early! hehe

Today I did MMA Boxing. Today I have off of work so I am waiting for DH to come home so we can get started on our fencing project outside. (should be fun) I am just looking forward to being anywhere but at work - even if it does involve physical labor!

I will probably BBL!

workout done, decided on the step combo's on LM then did 30minutes of total body yoga with Rodney Yee. It wasn't a great workout though...i kept getting light headed and had no energy:( not sure what thats all about, maybe TOM is getting to me, or allergies...

Belinda-Awesome calorie burn today on your run!

Karen-WTG with your MMA workout!

hello to everyone that follows!

I'll do abs in the morning tomorrow - I promise!

Good job getting your workouts in today by all of you.

Belinda - great run outside!

Karen - How's the fence?

Amelia - Your workouts are awesome lately. Keep up the spirit!

Hi Heidi!

Still liking the cottage cheese with yogurt. Still surprised that I like the cottage cheese with yogurt this much.

See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.