DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 24

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am done with CCV 4:p:p I went to the gym with DH early this morning.

Have a great day and workout! BBL!

Good morning Belinda! Great run! Does DH do any of the CC's? What are you doing this afternoon? Getting ready for lunch? What are you planning on eating?

I just got done with STS #20-Legs. Wow, what a workout! Sweat was dripping! Off to the shower and work!

Maybe I can chat later...

Good morning Stephanie,

waiting for DH to pick me up, we have a military lunch to go to!:D It's in a German Gasthause, I will not eat! Have to watch my cal.:D:eek: I will eat when I get home! Nice job with leg workout!

Morning

Belinda-great job with your CC workout...how many cals are you eating a day? I get so tired of counting them...kinda use to it now:rolleyes:

Steph-High fives on your leg workout. Have a great day at work!!! did you pre-order STS cardio?

Hey to everybody that follows...Today is CC for me,not sure which one yet...bbl

Good morning Amelia,

have fun with CC today! I don't count cal:p I use a small salad plate, that's it:p:p When I was counting cal., I wasn't losing any weight? Not sure why?

Hello and Good Morning Ladies,

Belinda: Have a great lunch! Nice job getting your workout done. Have a wonderful day.

Amelia: Have fun with CC. Are you going to pre-order STS cardio?
Have fun!

Hello Steph: Great job! Have fun at work. Hope it will slow down for you soon.

Hello to Heidi and Karen: Have a great one!

Today is cardio. Maybe a outside run. Still a little early to go running. It's 4:00am here. Maybe housecleaning and then the run.

Have a wonderful workout.

BBL
Jay

Hi girls,

I am back with personals:D After lunch, I took the dogs for a walk! I still have to clean my house:rolleyes: It never ends!

Heidi, excellent workout yesterday. I was so surprised doing 2 push ups on my toes! I will try 3 next week, lol! Did you buy your squat rack from Wal Mart? Yah, your squat rack is up! Did you try it out yet?

Karen, disc 13 sounds like a good one! Can’t wait to do it!

Amelia, how did you PH dvd break? Great job with PP and walk/run yesterday! Nice job getting new weights. Before you know it you will be picking up 20’, 25 and 30 pounds!

Jay, glad you had fun at the gym yesterday? Sorry, you had to sell all your exercise stuff! Enjoy your run today!

Have a good one!

Today was cardio. I did Body Max 2 timesaver premix! That one is way to upbeat to be doing right after you get out of bed - but I did it anyway. I then followed that up with weights and plates abs.

Let me tell you - from disc #13 I have major doms. My triceps are killer and my chest is painful as well. It was hard to do the ab work (especially the planks) with my shoulders being sore as well. I think Cathe planned it out that way. Sneaky.

Jay - what did you decide for cardio today?

Steph - your on #20 already?? gulp. I am kind of dreading #14 legs tomorrow. (but not as much as the plyo legs next month.

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Just finished my workout and ate lunch. Laundry day....everyday is laundry day!:)

Received my slanted risers yesterday and did two of the workouts that were on the DVD that came with them. #1 and#3

Belinda: Great job on CC this morning! I am going to check out the workouts on the STS legs DVD soon. I want to see what Cathe has for workouts with the squat rack.

Steph: Way to go this morning! ;) Hope your day isn't too hectic!

Amelia: Have fun with your CC workout! Do you have any DOMS from your workout yesterday? ;)

Karen: Stretch Stretch! ;) Nice job on your premix! I would have fallen off the step if I did it first thing when I woke! :)

Jay: Have a great workout house cleaning! Enjoy your run later!

BBL
Heidi

Heidi-I hear ya on the laundry...doing some myself today:rolleyes:. Great job getting your workout in. no doms yet...thats another:rolleyes:

Karen-high fives on the doms(speaking of doms)

Jay-How was your run? I decided to not order the series afterall,just don't want to spend any more money than i have too right now. After my DH being out of work for so long...im just too scared to.

Hey to everybody...i finished my workout. did CC V 4 than i ran another mile instead of doing the cooldown(turned on some music and turned off coach sean) I burned 430cals:D bbl

I only have a second but really need to say you gals ROCK! What a great place to be...reading all of your accomplishments and goals. What an inspiration!

Karen, I am also scared of Plyo legs...just the name sends shivers up and down my spine!

Rock on!

Nice Job Amelia! You sound like you are really doing well with the running and are ready for that 5K... NO PROBLEM! Have you found out anymore about the otherone your DH found? ;)

Hi Steph! Hope all is well.
Hello to all,
Heidi

Hi girls,

Heidi** I have laundry every day! The best part! It’s just me and my DH! We still have a lot of laundry! YAH, on the slanted risers. How do you like them? Great job with your workout today!

Amelia** awesome job with CCV4! You go, girl!

Stephanie** we feel the same about you! You rock!

Good night! See you in the morning! :eek:

Have a good night Belinda....

Steph-Rock on.....oh,and i too can't do plyo's:confused: i hurt myself one time doing them:rolleyes:

Heidi-Here is the race my DH found for me...its on april 11th. Man...i just love running-such a rush:cool: i also love what its doing to my legs:eek:. Here is a link to the race im doing in april:

http://www.georgiarunner.com/images/pdfs/090411dogwooddash5k.pdf

can't wait!:) I may do another one in october, the one that i mentioned earlier this month,its a 5k too...its all so exciting:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.