DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 23

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

How was your weekend? Mine was quit and relaxing:D

I will start disc 7 for the second time! BB to report my workout!

Have a great Monday and workout!

Hi girls,

I am done with my chest/shoulder and bicep workout!:D I burned 502 cal. Today was the first time I did 2 push ups on my toes:eek:, I was so excited.

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Hi again,

you girls need to wake up! I am posting here all by myslef:eek::p

Stephanie, great job getting your workouts in! Good luck with April 1! Hope things slow down for you soon. Take care!

Heidi, WTG on getting your tax prep out of the way! Did you get disc 11 in yesterday? What kind of squat rack did you buy?

Karen, hope you enjoyed your walk with your dog yesterday!

Jay, how was your weekend? What are your plans for today?

Amelia, good luck deciding!

Have a good one!

Good Morning Belinda,

Here I am! Here I am!:p ;) Great job on your chest/shoulder and bicep this morning. Glad you enjoy your weekend. I agree with Karen. Why can weekend be five days.

Nothing play for today..yet that is. Maybe heading to the gym later. See what other classes do they offer.

Hello to Heidi, Steph, Karen and Amelia.

Oh...I want to pre-order the new program. Just can't right now.
Have a great workout and day.;)

Need more coffee!!!

BBL
Jay

Hello Good Morning to you,

Belinda: Nice job on your workout this morning! Pushups on toes!!!! Nice! Goes to show that you are getting stronger! ;)
I didn't get in my workout yesterday so I will do it today plus cardio.

Jay: I hope that you get to the gym today. :) I am holding off on the new program too. I haven't used/got through the new one I have now! Plus I have many cardio programs from Cathe that I find really challenging as is. I don't think I could handle anything more. ;) I would need bionic limbs!

Hello to Amelia, Steph and Karen! Have a great day!

Off to workout, Accountants and work.
Take Care,
Heidi

Hey Amelia!

Have fun with power hour!

Heidi :)

Belinda: I got a weight rack for my hand weights and plates.
I have a weight bench and squat rack from Weider. I believe that it is the same as Melissa or Kathy's. (Melissa and Kathy from our former check-in)

I still have to put it together! Have to do that today too! ;)

Last edited:
I am still shaking after 3 hours of finishing Disc #13 of STS. Holy crap. It was painful having to wash my hair after that workout. I am sure that I will have major doms tomorrow. Ouch.

Here is my breakdown:
319 Flat Bench Press (barbell) 35# (2 sets of 12)
319 Flat Bench Press (barbell) 45 (3 sets - 12, 10. 8)
297 Chest Flys (Flat Bench) (dumbbell) 25 (3 sets - 12, 10. 8)
324 Incline Bench Press (barbell) 45 (3 sets - 12, 10. 8)
326 Incline Chest Flys (dumbbell) 23 (3 sets - 12, 10. 8)
675 Seated Front Press Alternating Arms (Elbows Forward) (dumbbell) 18 (3 sets - 12, 10. 8)
673 Seated Front Press (dumbbell) 20 (to failure)
620 Alternating One Arm Standing Lateral Raise (dumbbell) 18 (3 sets - 12, 10. 8)
618 Seated Lateral Raise Both Arms (dumbbell) 14 (to failure)
679 Seated Rear Delts (dumbbell) 12 (3 sets - 12, 10. 8)
717 Flat Bench Tricep Extensions (dumbbell) 13 (3 sets - 12, 10. 8)
739 Side Leaning One Arm Overhead Extensions on Ball (dumbbell) 11 (3 sets - 12, 10. 8)
721 Kickbacks One Arm (dumbbell) 13 (3 sets - 12, 10. 8)

:)
Hey Karen: It is no wonder you could lift your arms to type! ;) Nice job!
Have a good day!

I am working on putting that weight rack together. Figures they give me 2 washers stuck together!

Heidi

Hey girls...my workout is done. My power hour dvd broke:( i decided to do pushpull instead..it was a good workout. I also walked/ran the dog for 30mins.

Heidi-high fives on your new workout toys...

Karen-Awesome workout...your sure to have doms tommorrow!

hey to everybody that follows...bbl

Hi Amelia:

Weight rack is put together and all the weights are on it. Reorganized the basement a little more. Need to get a mat under the exercise bike so I haven't moved it over yet because it has a rug under it now. It is just too close to the pool table! Eventually!

Great job Amelia on your run and Push/Pull workout! You must feel great to have got it done today! ;)

Hello to all,
Off to do more work.
Heidi

Hi Heidi,

Oh..I didn't know you wanted a weight rack. I just sold all my stuffs. I could have given to you for cheap.:p;) It is always nice to get new toys...

Amelia: Have fun with your walk today. How's the kids? Did they have a great time with grands?

Karen: You go girl! Are you able to move? Have fun with DOMS tomorrow.

Hello Belinda: Must be resting now! Enjoy your evening.

Off to the gym. Treadmill or Bike? Well see...
Have a great day.:cool:;)

Jay

Hi Amelia:

Weight rack is put together and all the weights are on it. Reorganized the basement a little more. Need to get a mat under the exercise bike so I haven't moved it over yet because it has a rug under it now. It is just too close to the pool table! Eventually!

Great job Amelia on your run and Push/Pull workout! You must feel great to have got it done today! ;)

Hello to all,
Off to do more work.
Heidi

Wow, i would love to see pics of your workout room! new workout stuff is just so exciting...have you had a chance to use the weight rack yet:cool:, i purchased some 15's a couple of weeks ago and if felt so giddy the first time I used them...isn't that funny:rolleyes:

Hi Heidi,

Oh..I didn't know you wanted a weight rack. I just sold all my stuffs. I could have given to you for cheap.:p;) It is always nice to get new toys...

Amelia: Have fun with your walk today. How's the kids? Did they have a great time with grands?

Karen: You go girl! Are you able to move? Have fun with DOMS tomorrow.

Hello Belinda: Must be resting now! Enjoy your evening.

Off to the gym. Treadmill or Bike? Well see...
Have a great day.:cool:;)

Jay

Have fun at the gym...i say,treadmill!!! The kids are doing ok,there still a little sick. I took them to the docs today to get there usual prescriptions for allergies. they never did get a chance to visit with the grands over the weekend...they were just too sick. There going this weekend though...yay!

Hi Amelia,

Back from the gym. Man...It was so crowded. I ended up taking a class. This time it was fun and fast moving. May take this class again next week. The class is Resist-A-Ball. It more cadio workout. Fun!! Fun!!

Oh..So sorry to hear about your kids. Hope they get well soon!!
Have a great evening.

Jay

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.