DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE for March 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

DH wants to go to the gym tonight! :D:D

Heidi, how are you doing? Hope you had a great workout today!

Karen, I go slower than Cathe, she flys through her workouts. Nice job on your Chest/shoulder& Triceps workout. Where are you going? Hope the weather will hold up for you!

Sherry, awesome job on BSS1 Ab Scuplt. How do you like the Firm workouts? Glad you like cottage cheese.

Amelia, which CC did you do?

Have a great workout and day!

Morning

Yesterday was CCV4 (repeat challenge 3) it was a good workout. Today is Legs & Glutes.

Belinda-Have a good workout at the gym! Sorry to hear about your glasses, maybe you can find something you like soon.

Hello to everyone....BBL

No workout for me yet today. Last night a splitting headache started and is still lingering this morning. I sat up this morning so get up and workout and felt really dizzy - so I just slept another 30 minutes. I might try to get my workout in tonight...

Belinda - I'm not going anywhere during my "spring break" - DH and I are going to be working on some projects outside instead.

Need some ibprofen....

Hey girls, my workout is done. My legs started cramping really bad during that last floor exercise, man. L&G really gets ya good!

I've got a friend down the street that wanted to start walking in the mornings 3/4 days a week. We walked this morning for 35mins. It was fun and i was glad to see that she has a fast pace. So i guess i could use the walks as a warm up for my at home workouts!! Should boost my weight-loss;) and its nice to get out of the house..

Karen-So sorry to hear about your headache and dizzy spells. Do you think it could be allergy related? I hope your feel better!

Hello to Sherry,Heidi and Belinda! Have a great day!

just got home from the gym, a late workout for us. We left the gym around 8 PM:( Still need to eat. I did CCPP, burned 703 cal:p My legs are killing me right now, I sprinted around 7.

I will catch up with personals!

Hi all!

Abs sore from yesterday, so total body stretching today.

Belinda - great cardio workout. Yes, I like the first set of the new Firms, BSS1. I started with the old ones, but they seem to have too much jerky movement now - hurts the joints. The lastest Firms aren't very good workouts, and are mostly fluff. But BSS1 is good to get me going again.

Amelia - Walking is great. We used to power walk at lunch at my old job. I think that extra really did help to keep me going.

Karen - Hope the dizziness went away. Did you get your workout in?

Hi Heidi!

See you all tomorrow.

Good evening,

Where is Heidi?

Karen, hope you feel better! (((HUGS))) Get some rest, girl!

Amelia, L&G will get you good! Those exerises are burners. WTG, girl! I still walk my dogs every day. Good for you.

Sherry, I never done a Firm, heard so much about it! Glad you enjoy it!

Have a great evening, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.