" DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 22"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today is a rest day for me:D

I slept so good last night, I needed that! I slept until 8 a.m:eek: I don't remember the last time I slept that long?

Karen** sorry your basement isn't done this weekend, maybe next week! You will enjoy your basement soon! Glad you enjoyed your rest day and walk yesterday. What is tabata? Great job on your DOMS in your butt! LOL, on your 5 day long weekend, wouldn't that be nice:p

Stephanie where are you? We miss you!

Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Morning girls

Belinda-so glad you got some sleep..good for you! I keep fogetting to tell you about burn the fat,feed the muscle....so far ive only read two chapters. I just get so antsy sitting at the computer reading it:eek:. i will try and read some of it soon, its very interesting.If i knew how,i would send you a copy, i can try...pm me your email,ok;)

Karen-I did a search on that Jules Benson pilate's workout you did recently, how do you like it? Ive thought about trying pilates,im not that into yoga...

Hey to everybody. Today has got to be Upperbody and a cardio...i was so bad yesterday with my eating, it was fun though;)

Great Belinda...I will see if I can figure it out, im sure my DH can if I can't. He's better at this computer business than I am;)

Amelia - I liked the pilates workout - it really wasn't "yoga" like at all. (which I think is more intense because of the poses you do and hold). My sister sent me this website http://www.myfbn.com/
You can preview and try alot of christi taylors workouts. On the right hand side click on Christi Taylor - then from the list that appears scroll down and you will find the Jules Benson workout. It was kind of annoying doing the workout from my laptop - but at least I got a preview and could actually do the workout before I bought it. You might want to do the same. I'm not really into pilates either - however I would do this one again on a recovery week. :)

Today - I'm not sure what will happen with my workout! Its supposed to be nice out again - so I might just go for a walk again. We will see...

OMG - I am hyperventalating!!!! Has anyone else checked out the Ask Cathe forum today??? Cathe just annouced a new series that she will be filming! STS Shock Cardio! Sign me up!!! I'm so excited!!!

OMG - I am hyperventalating!!!! Has anyone else checked out the Ask Cathe forum today??? Cathe just annouced a new series that she will be filming! STS Shock Cardio! Sign me up!!! I'm so excited!!!

DH said i could pre-order...ugh...i don't know. Were just starting to get back on our feet:confused: Ive got until the 31st to decide. Man,sounds like a fun series...and I don't want to miss out on the pre-sale price. And we get the bonus travel workout....sigh....somebody give me a push:p(or a kick;))

well. I got my cardio done...im not doing my upper body workout, i decided to do it tommorrow,TTOTM has my energy down.

Belinda-Im undecided :confused: ive got until the 31st to take advantage of the pre-sale price, will see. Im sure you guys will find a way to talk me into it by then;):p great job with your abb work. C&W abbs are one of my favorites.

Here I am! I have been training at work for new software...we are going live on April 1st...Arpil Fools Day! I hope the name of the day doesn't sound like the day we will have!

I have been getting up early for my WO's. That is one thing I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON! NO WAY, NOW HOW, NOT HAPPENING!

Glad everyone seems to be doing well. As soon as I have more time I will check in more frequently! Take care!

Off to check out that new series! Thanks Karen!

Steph

hello to you all,

Busy day doing tax prep. I am DONE! Finally out of the way so I don't have to worry about it. It will be up to the accountants office to get it prepared from here on in.
It wiped me out doing all this number crunching so I slept most of the afternoon.
No workout for me today.....yet that is.

I was planning on STS disc #11.

Belinda: LOL! Glad you got those abs in today! Nice job! ;)

Amelia: Great job on your cardio. I got notified by Cathe.com on the presale and am thinking about it. I just bought a weight rack and a couple extra weights so I don't feel like I can buy anthing else right now.
I will copy the rotations for the STS program including this new series but use TM or DVD cardio workouts I already have.
It sounds great! Good luck deciding. ;)

Karen: How was your walk today?
It was snowing here this morning for a short time! It was sunny but had a cold wind. I was hoping to get out for a walk but I was just beat after doing the paperwork.

Steph! Great job getting your workout in today! I hope that you enjoyed your day too! :)

Hey Jay: How are you doing? What did you end up doing today? Did you go to the gym?

Have a great evening!
BBL (if I get in my workout!)
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.