DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 20

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girs,

I am getting ready to do disc 8!
I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Friday, everyone!

Hi ladies,

I am done with my leg workout! Holy moly! That bonus leg workout with the paper plates got me good today:p Workout went by fast!

Have a wonderful day and workout!

Morning!

Today is a circuit...im not sure what yet. May make up my own,may do C&W....????

Belinda-Ive heard she uses paper plates to slide with in STS legs..Good job getting it done and over with...thats the best part about leg workouts, when there done;)

bbl

Hi Ladies,

I am sorry for MIA. Been busy bee lately. Hope everyone is well.
Happy Spring!!!

Belinda: Great job as always...You go girl!!! Have a great day.

Amelia: Have you decide what you are doing? Have fun!!!

Hello to Karen, Heidi and Steph:

Oh...I almost forgot. The class I took the other day is called Spinner and Powerflex. Sadly, it wasn't exciting as the name.

Have a great one!!!

Jay

Today must be the first day of spring? i keep seeing talk about it on all my websites...im completely out of touch when it comes to holidays and such;)

Jay-Im sorry your class the other day was boring...Was it the instructor? I know there isn't too many people as good and upbeat as Cathe.

workout is done...did cardio and weights. Im a little disappointed in my calories burned though..only 406,maybe I need to change the batteries:confused:. I did it on risers too,and did extra leg and chest work:confused::rolleyes:

ok...bbl have a great friday girls!

Hey everyone!

Today I went and took the pup out for a run/walk. I haven't run in a quite a while so I wanted to test it out and see how I held up. We weren't gone more than a half hour. Not sure what my calorie burn was - I was freezing and had to pull my sleeves over my fingers to keep warm - and in turn covering up my HRM. Oh well. I came back and did Jules Bensons Pilates.

This morning we already hit up the basement. I got to vacuum up all of the spider webs with the shop vac. I'm sure all of the spiders are having a field day inside that thing. All I know is that I will not be the one emptying that thing out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.