DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR March 20, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

I will be back to report my workout! Have a great weekend:D

Morning Belinda, what cardio did you end up dong?

I woke up with a scratchy throat and the back of my head hurting..arg! Im thinking allergies:confused: good thing today is a rest day..although im willing to bet my lab will get walked today...its too pretty to stay in all day.

I've got a friend down the street that is giving me some daffodils and Iris bulbs...im excited to see them bloom next year. I just hope they do, i love flowers but I've got a purple thumb:confused:

so thats all thats going on here,walking the dog,planting bulbs...im picking up my kids before lunch. Were going to decorate the yard for easter...should be fun.

Good Morning Everyone!

No workout for me yet today. MMA Kickbox is on the schedule. I think I might do something else though that is a little more challenging...

My Biceps are sooo sore from yesterday! I had DH massaging them earlier. hehe

We've got snow on the ground this morning. Blah. I think we are going out for some breakfast this morning.

I am done with MMA Boxing! It was a good workout, but a little short:confused: I was gonna add another KB wo but DH came home from the field.

I will be back later

Alright, my workout is done! I ended up doing Mindy Mylreas Workout! I love her to pieces but she really kicked my butt today! augh. I'm glad its over now - and I'm glad I opted for that one over the MIA Kickboxing - I needed a kickbutt workout today.

I have to take our pup out for a walk yet - he is just waiting.....

We had some snow last night and this morning - but now at almost 5pm it is all melted. :)

I need a nap!

Hello to you all,

Busy here.....

Worked in the yard all day. That was my workout for today. ;)

Belinda: Great job on the workout! Are you finished with your spring housecleaning?

Karen: Good job on your (kickbutt) workout! HAHA! ;)

Amelia: Oh how sweet is that! Nice to get some bulbs put in for next year. I love bulbs that need very little tending to. ;) Enjoy your rest day!

Hello to Sherry! I hope you are having a good day. :)

I will be sore tomorrow....great upper workout today! HEHE! I will be driving my son back to his college town tomorrow so I won't be back again until Monday.
Have an awesome Sunday everyone!

Take care,
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.