DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 19

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do cardio in the gym later today!

Have a fantastic day and workout! BBL for personals!:eek:

Morning

Belinda-have a great workout!!!!

Man,i didn't sleep very well last night:( just kept waking up and tossing and turning,its like my mind wasn't sleepy but my body was:(:rolleyes: TTOTM was suppose to start yesterday,but no worries...its impossible for me to get PG.;) I just wish it would hurry up already!

Today is cardio coach volume 6,im aiming to go over three miles with it. i find that if i want to keep my HR in the green zone i have to stay at a steady jog....then up the speed/incline to go into a orange zone . So im basicly jogging the whole time. This is the first time doing V 6...

bbl

Last edited:
Hi girls,

I went with DH to a military ceremony (which by the way was in the gym:p). I did CCV5, had an excellent workout! I burned 3334 cal.:p:p:rolleyes: There must be something wrong with my HR:eek::p I wished I burned that much:rolleyes: DH needs to take a look at that thing. The TM said over 500 cal., my HR is always 100 cal over:p:p.Oh, well!

Amelia** I answered you in the other thread:p I am to tired to retype it!

Hi to everyone that follows! Need a showe, I always get so cold?

Belinda - you burned over 3000 calories??? WOW! I really need to do one of those CC's soon! lol

Amelia - I always hate TTOTM...I hate the bloated-ness of it all. sigh.

Today was going to be a rest day but I felt like doing cardio this morning. So I did CTX Kickbox w/ arm drills and abs. I got very mad at my dvd player because 2 minutes left to go on the abs it started skipping. Grrr. I finally took the DVD out and looked at it - it looked fine. Put it back in and it did the same thing. I've never even done that workout before so that chances of it being scratched are slim. I think my DVD player is going to crap. sigh. Technology.

Hi girls,

I didn't do CCV5, I did CCV6, I was excusted this morning!

Amelia and Karen, thought you like my cal. burn:p:eek::eek: Enjoy your workouts!

Good Morning to you all,

Belinda: Great job with CC6! If only those calories were true you could eat a whole cake and not gain a pound! LOL :)

Amelia: Have a great run with CC6! Hope you feel better soon too!

Karen: Did you check to see if that spider was hiding out in the player? ;) I am sure it must be dizzy by now!
My player....players! do that sometimes. Frustrating as ever! I have gone through at least 4 players in the past couple years. They just don't last!
Glad that you got a good workout in anyway.

Just finished iTread #18 Tag Team. AWESOME!
25min TM
20.19min bike and then push-ups and abs. Followed with a stretch.

Have some DOMS from yesterday's C,S and Bi workout but feels good. ;)

Off to shower and work.

Hello to Jay and Steph! I hope you both are having a good day.
BBL
Heidi

Heidi-Great workout...sounds like fun! I wish i had room for a bike(and an elliptical for that matter;)) Do you workout at home or at the gym?

Karen-ugh,i know....for me its the mood swings and the cravings i can't stand the most. Maybe its time for a new dvd player...sorry,i know its frustrating. I have a mp3 player that shuts off all the time and im ready to sling the thing:mad:

Hey to everybody i missed

I finished my run...decided to do it outside(since MIL watched DS) and it was invigorating:D...i listened to CC 6 while doing it. It was around 3miles...finished at 38: something;)

bbl

Hi girls,

I am sitting here and drinking coffee:p so I thought I will answer personals:eek:

Karen, LOL! That was a great cal. burn yesterday, wasn’t it? Sorry, your dvd player skipped, mine did that a few weeks ago. Right in the middle of SJP premix, I was so mad. Glad you got a good workout today!

Heidi, wouldn’t that be nice, eating a whole cake and not gain a pound, LOL! Nice job with iTread 18 today! I need to check that on out, sounds interesting. Nice job on your DOMS and workout, girl!

Amelia, you go girl, running outside! I will be training outside very soon!

Jay, how are you today:eek:

After my coffee I will do disc 9! BBL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.