DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 18

Belinda, great job on getting #8 done! Have a great lunch!

Just finished CC 1. Nice run!

Hope you all have a great day! I may not have time to check back but I will be thinking of ya!

Hello Ladies,

Belinda: Have a wonderful lunch! Great job on disc 8.

Steph: Nice run this morning. Hope you can check in later. Have a nice day.

Hello to Heidi, Amelia and Karen.

I went to the gym yesterday. So disappointed with the class. I'm not taking it anymore. The instructor was just so dry and boring. I can't believe I almost fall asleep during class.

I am going for a walk today. BBL

Jay

Jay - I hate when instructors are that way. What kind of class was it?

Today was a easy day for me. I just don't feel quite right for some reason this morning. I did 4DS HIS and then Stretch Max with the band. My quads are really sore for some reason...

Looks like the rain cleared out of the forecast for this weekend - so we will see if we get as much done in the basement as we had planned.

Does anyone else not like spiders? I had a spider incident last night in the bathroom. :(

Morning girls

Belinda-High fives on disc8!!!

Steph-Will be thinking of ya too! Great job with CC 1

Jay-Sorry your class had you falling asleep yesterday:( What kind of class was it? Enjoy your walk today!

Karen-Spiders are terrifying:eek: we live in the country and we get those giant wolf spiders here...you can actually hear them walk across my hard wood floor:eek:. What happened?

Today is either 4ds legs or PLB legs/standing. I haven't decided yet....sigh,leg workouts never get me excited:rolleyes:;) I may do legs and glutes...if im feeling spunky:eek:

bbl

Hello to you all,

Karen: EEEK! I am creeped out! :)
Maybe you need to just do nothing for a couple days to unwind from Meso #1. Plus you are going all out in the basement too. :)

I don't like spiders either! Amelia we also have those Wolf spiders...they are more of a tarantula to me!
We had a big one hiding un my DH's tool box in the basement years ago. A guest came to visit and was really taken back by the size of it!

I am better about spiders now...I can at least get something over them and slide a piece of paper behind the object to get them in to throw them outside. ;)

Belinda: Nice job on disc 8. Have a great time going out with DH!

Amelia: Have a great workout!

Jay: Sorry to hear about your boring classes! It is not good especially if you are the paying customer! Have a good walk. Is your neice going with you?

Hey Steph! Nice job on CC this morning!

Finished my workout:
Disc #10 c,s and bi
weights and plates abs
stretch.

My kitty kept climbing under me when I was trying to do the push-ups! :) He is always with me no matter what I am doing around the house. He is just so cute. ;)

Off to shower and work!
BBL
Heidi
Have a great day!

Amelia - You have officially freaked me out with the "hearing the spiders across the wood floors" comment! I shuddered when I read it. I don't know why I dislike spiders so much. I grew up on a farm and there were spiders in the barn - but it was usually "ok" that they were there just not in the house where I sleep! Honestly I didn't know what a wolf spider looked like...I just googled it...OMG. What state do you live in? I will avoid at all costs!

Heidi - I'm sorry - did I just read that you don't squish the spiders but you throw them outside??? A flat shoe and a can of Raid is my best friend when I see a spider... Oh, and its funny that your cat does that! My jack russell does that too! (but only when my DH isn't around...its weird)

The spider incident was that I was in the bathroom and spotted the culprit on the ceiling. My DH pretended to swat at it to send it my way. (he thinks I need to get over my fear!!!) Of course I was freaking out. He jumped up and grabbed the thing in his fingers. He then opened his fingers as if to say "see, its dead". Instead it dropped to the floor and crawled into the bathroom closet! He took everything out of the closet to find it but couldnt! He claims it is dead and that it just crawled in there to die... If I don't see a body it is still out there! I got a can of Raid and sprayed all over the floor of the closet. I didn't see it. I think its still in there... gulp.

I think tomorrow I will take a rest day...some yoga or something...

Hey Karen!
LOL!!! Your DH sounds like mine! He would hold the spiders out and let them walk all over his arm while I am about passing out!
One wolf spider was outside on my MIL mattress and DH tried to pick it up but it sank its fangs into the mattress! That was my first experience with these beastly monsters. ;)

I live in MA of course out in the woods and there are all kinds of creepy crawlies. I am much better about spiders than I used to be. I couldn't get near them without having my trusty vacuum in hand. :) My DH thought I was nuts because I would wake up in the middle of the night to tell him he needed to catch a spider in the room. Of course I was always right that there was one there!

Good luck in your search for the missing spider! :)
Enjoy your rest day tomorrow!

Heidi

karen..didn't mean to freak you out:confused:...I live in GA,we keep a oil based insecticide sprayed around the perimeter of our place to keep them out...i always know when its time to re-spray...i start seeing those little devils around.
Heidi-OMG,YES they do look like a tarantula,very scary looking. I can't believe how big some of them get:eek:

ok,ive gotta scoot...i just finished legs and glutes and my laundry is waiting on me:rolleyes:

You guys have a nice evening!

Oh...my DH found another race im gonna try and get in..its about 15mins from my house,its another 5k. I will tell you guys more about it as it approaches! bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.