DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR March 18, 2010

Good Morning

Belinda-Im sure you will rock it out at the gym...nice workout yesterday BTW.

Today is 4ds BC/KB premix...i plan on getting it in soon because a service man is coming out to check the AC,its not getting cold.

bbl to catch up with everyone!

I am done with my workout! I did CCV5 on the TM:p I ran 4.5 miles, according to the TM I only burned 512 cal:confused: Too bad, I left my HR at home, relized it by the time I was in the gym:confused::( BBL!

Amelia, you are up early:eek: Have fun catching up on your workouts!

Today was MMA Fusion. I think I was half asleep while I was doing it - I hardly remember going through the motions. :rolleyes:

Belinda - I had to laugh at your comment yesterday about cleaning your house between rests in Meso 3. I think I did that the first time I did STS as I was working out upstairs at that time. Now that the gym is done in the basement I can't conveniently clean! sigh. Maybe I can get some school work in instead?? lol

Amelia - Enjoy your workout today!

Hello to Sherry and Heidi!

4ds cardio power premix done! I also did about 25minutes of yoga...felt good.

Girls,I'm dealing with some depression,yesterday was really bad. I didn't want to get out of bed:( I haven't mentioned this before,kind of personal, but my parents separated about a month ago(two weeks before my move)...at first it didn't bother me, i don't live at home anymore so i kinda of pushed all that emotion to the side because i was busy moving/getting ready to move. Well, these past couple of weeks have been hard. I can't focus on anything. I decided to call my mom and tell her how i felt so i could move on(and of course i was crying like a big baby). It was a huge release for me and feel better...

I also started taking something for my mood swings,its called Sam-e, my cousin takes it and it has helped her.

Hey,

Waiting for my son to come home from college for his vacation. ;)

Went for a bike and run workout this morning.
icycle #4 20min speed
runnerval: 1.0
stretch max #3 after (felt really good)

Amelia: Great job on your workout today.
So sorry to hear about your situation this is hard for everyone. :( Do you children know about this? It must be very confusing for them too.

Karen: Nice job on your (blind) Haha workout this morning. Sometimes your so tired you just go through the moves without realizing your suppose to be concentrating. ;)

Belinda: Way to go on your CCV5!

Hello to Sherry! Hope you doing ok.

Have a great day!
BBT
Heidi

Too rushed to check-in the a.m. Legs from BS - I've accepted that I'm back to the beginner phase. That's ok - I'll get there.

((((HUGS)))) to Amelia

Hi to everyone else.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.