DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 17

Good morning girls,

I am done with CC V 5:p:p OMG, CCV5 is an animal:eek: I went over 4 miles. I burned a ton of cal., I was sweating buckests. My HR didn't work). I worked hard!:p I only wanted to do a 30 min. workout, ended up doing 60 min., I couldn't stop running!!

Have a wonderful day and workout! Make it a good one:eek: BBL1

Morning

Belinda-High fives on your run with Coach Sean...Great Job!!!

Today is also CC V 5 for me,ive got to put it on my mp3 player,my mp3 player is such a PITA....if i put a CC on there its fine,but when i go to add more it SHUFFLE'S them:rolleyes: Right now i have CC V 1 on there. Ugh,i found anothere MP3 player on sale at walmart.com and im so close to getting it. It would hold all of my CC's and Any song i want. Its like a 2G.

bbl

Good morning girls. Happy St. Patricks Day! Is anyone a green beer drinker?? Not me - but on the news this morning they had college kids already at the bars drinking at 6am....

Last night I went home - took the dog for a walk - unloaded the truck full of basement supplies - painted a little bit - and then did Bryan Kests Energize yoga. I feel so stretched out today. I've got doms from it! :) It feels good.

This morning I did BM2 Timesaver premix plus abs. I burned 510 calories. I'm really liking this recovery week. :)

BTW - DH says we are going to finish the basement this weekend! It will be alot of work - but I'm up for it. We will probably need to do all of the nitty gritty details though even after this weekend. I'm so excited!

Hi Ladies,

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!:D

Belinda: So happy for you HD made it back safe. I bet you are so happy to see him. Great job on CC5.

Ameila: Have fun with CC5. I am thinking about getting Cardio Coach. I hope the sale is still on. Oh...I need to get a new mp3 player as well. What kind are you think of getting? I might get the sansa.

Karen: WhooHoo!!!yeah..I am so excited for you. It will be so nice to have you own gym. Can't wait to see the pictures. Good job on your workout today. Have a great one!

Hello to Heidi: How are you? Miss you....How's DS? What's your plan for today? Have fun with what you decide to do. I think about taking a spin class.

BBL
Jay

hey girls..im tired,TTOTM is due any day now. I was doing my workout and I started cramping:( i hardly ever cramp during ttotm anymore? I wonder what that means?

anyhoot,i did about 35mins of CC V 5,just ran out of steam after the sprints. I did however travel almost 3miles which isn't bad for me. The last time I did v 5 i traveled 4miles in total.

Here is the link of my race is may

http://www.active.com/page/Event_De...&assetId=80fceac9-b5e7-4ce8-98fc-f4f973027a8e

ive gotta scoot for now...i will bbl with some personals!

Jay-i thought about getting the ematic..its the cheaper one:eek:

Hi girls,

I also took my dogs for 1 hour long walk today!:p My legs are tired! Go figure!:D

Karen, yah! You basement will be done this weekend! Great job with your yoga yesterday and BM2 premix today!

Amelia, LOL, I almost ran out of steam this morning! I thought those hills never end! WTG on your 3 miles this morning, I wanted to stop about right there too! LOL! Your race sounds great!

Jay, have fun with your spinning class today! Yah, I am happy DH is home!

I have to run! I am cooking dinner! BBL!

Hey guys! I luv and miss ya! Work Work Work is tying me down and I have no time to play...go figure, no time to play and do personal stuff at work!
I jump on for 10-30 seconds here and there but someone always tiptoes up behind me!

#17-Legs this morning. Short but hard and sweaty. Those tri-sets are tough!

Belinda, nice run! I can see you now...running, no chasing, Coach Sean while you are on the TM! LOL You know I am teasing you! ;)
Glad to hear DH made it home safely.

Amelia, great job on getting something in today! 35 minutes is great! Sorry you aren't feeling 100%. Hopefully tomorrow you will be all better!
That has happened to me too on the mp3...I bought my DS's ipod from him when he upgraded and it works great! I hope you can find one you like!
I checked out your race link. Sounds like a really fun day! I am happy you are going to run it! We are all going to cheer you on!

Karen, nice job on the stretching. Sounds like you needed it if you have DOMS!
Green beer drinking at 6am...lovely thought! :confused:
Oh, I know you are so excited to finish the basement! Send pics!

Hey Jay! What have you been up to today? Did you get a workout in? Hope you are having a nice afternoon!

Hey Heidi, stranger! Hope things are going your way!

bbl, maybe or I will try again tomorrow!

Hey to you all!

Sorry I have been MIA lately. Just too many issues....

I rode my bike to work yesterday because my car was in for maintenance. 3.5 frozen fingered ride but good to get out.

Today was a great treadmill run....progressive interval. Will be doing this at least twice a week.
Coremax #3 abs and extended stretch.

Having issues with my left rear leg so skipping the STS leg workouts. Lunges really are getting me.

Paperwork, work and house stuff. That's my life these days.

Nice job everyone getting it done today!
I will catch up with you all in the morning. I have dinner to cook. ;)

Belinda: So glad to hear that you DH made it back safely. Nice job on CC 5!

Karen: Sound like you will have a very busy but productive weekend. :) Enjoy this recovery week! By the sound of the other Cathletes you will need it. ;)

Amelia: I hope you feel better. TTOM saps my energy for running big time.
How is your training going?

Jay: How are things with you lately? Have you joined that gym? You would really like those CC workouts because they can be used for more than just the treadmill. ;)

Hi ya Steph: Still the same old grind here. Feel good to get in that run today! I hope you have a great evening and get a good nights rest. ;)

Plan for tomorrow:
Disc #10
circuit abs/ weights and plates
stretch

Have a great night everyone!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.