DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR March 17, 2010

Morning girls,

I am done with D38 not 37! Had a great workout. I also did the ultra stretch from 10 Minute Solution with the fitness ball. I feel those stretches deep by using a ball. Love using the ball! I thinking getting that DVD. Got it from the library.

Warm up:
Squats 55 #/2 sets/ 10 reps (although the workout card has 12 reps? Tow less reps for me, lol!)

Workout: 7 reps/ 4 sets
Squats 90#
Leg Cursl 40#/40#/50#/50#, I messed up on the first 2 sets! Didn't relized I had only 40# on there. Oh well!
Front squats 60#
Static Lunge 90#

So far my back is feeling great with the weights, I am afraid to go up another 5 % next week. Last time I went over 90#, I messed up my back. I guess I have to see how I fell tomorrow. I am also wearing a back support, that really makes a difference.

You wonna hear something funny? I love the long breaks in M3, I had mud on my shoes (took the dogs outside just before I started my workout, so they don't border me!), it got on my carpet. I borderd me so much. I started cleaning my my carpet during the long break!:p Those are some long breaks, you can clean your entire house while working out! LOL!

Last edited:
Happy St Patty's Day to Belinda, Amelia, Karen and Heidi!

Workout done. Basic Step - 273 calories, which is a good indicator how out of shape I am. Also a good motivator (as of the clothing fit isn't enough).

Sorry, no time for personals. Have a sweaty workout and a clean eating day!

Good Morning!

Belinda: You are too funny! Great job on your workout!

Sherry: Nice job on the step workout! Love that one too. ;) I am trying to get back at it for the same reason...too much slacking off! ;)

Just finished:
a quick fast walk with itread #4 20min 1.5miles.

Off to shower and drop my car off at the dealer for a tune up.

Have a great day and sweaty workout! :)

Hello to Amelia and Karen! Have a good one!
BBL
Heidi

Great workouts already everyone and Happy St. Patricks Day! (is anyone having green beer today??) ;)

I kept my promise and DID get up this morning (my butt is dragging already). I did Meso 3/week 3 Legs. My legs are feeling pretty heavy right now. :rolleyes: I do like STS - but honestly I can not wait for it to be over with. I feel tired just thinking about all of the work involved in it.

BBL!

Morning

Ive got a challenge for myself today. First, i didn't get in BM2 dbl UB premix yesterday, so ive got too make that up today...and ive also got todays workout which is suppose to be 4ds BC/KB premix....BOTH ARE TOUGH:confused: Im going to try and get both in....

I will try and BBL with some personals...

Hello again...

Just popping in quick to see how everyone did today. ;)

Karen: Great job on your workout even though you were feeling tired. As my son used
to say when he was little..."Don't even think about it...JUST DO IT!" HAHA!

Amelia: How did your workout go? Do you think doing one in the morning and then one at night would work? I hope you had a good day.

Hello to eveyone! Enjoy the rest of your day!
I am headed out soon to pick up my car from the dealer.
Heidi

Just a quick check in!

Heidi, awesome job on iTread #4 today. How are you feeling, girl? Hope everything is fine with your car?

Karen, nice going on your workout today;) I bet you felt better afterwards!

Amelia, you can do it;)

Sherry, good for you getting your workout in the morning. Enjoy your day.

I will try to be back later, can't promise anything:confused: Getting tired real fast:p

Bonus - .5 mile run (really a walk run - like I said, I'm starting over). Pecs still hurt from yesterday's push-ups, so that little bit of bounce . . . ouch! Telling you because I need to complain to someone and DH just doesn't understand.

Belinda - Love your story about the long breaks!

Heidi - You came back, too!

Karen - Yeah, you made it past the hard part (getting up)!

Amelia - Did you make today's challenge you gave yoruself?

me - eating not so clean - had a cupcake - hence the run, too. Also, had to enjoy the warm weather and sunshine while DH grilled turkey burgers.

See you all tomorrow!

Good evening,

Sherry, nice job on your 5 miler today! Good for you bouncing back!

Amelia, did you end up doing a double workout today?

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.