DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR March 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Thanks your kind words yesterday. If I have time later, I will tell you what happend.

Today I will do M3 D 28!

I will be back to report my workout and catch up on personals!

Happy Monday, everyone!

mmm,i know i posted in this thread this morning....where did it go?

my workout is done, decided on all of L&G...my legs are fried...they were cramping during those quad extensions w/the ankle weights,OUCH!

i will bbl with personals..

Belinda - Great job with Meso 3! I see I am not the only one with some family drama this weekend. DH made my mom cry while she was visiting this weekend. :mad:

Amelia - Great job with legs today!

You two are making me feel bad...I could not get my butt out of bed this morning to do my workout. Time may have sprang ahead over the weekend but I am still a hour behind. :rolleyes:

I will try to do my workout tonight - Week 3 - Meso 2- Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders. It was probably a good thing I didn't get up this morning because this way DH can spot me for my chest presses. :confused:

I worked out today! Last week's schedule didn't go as planned, so I didn't get the workouts in. But this week's schedule has the later start and not as much planned at night, so I should be able to get going again (yeah, I've said that before!).

Hope you are all doing well. I do plan to be here tomorrow.

Good evening,

Sherry, hope you get your workout in tomorrow! I know it;s hard trying to fit everything in.

Karen, no you are not the only one with some family drama this weekend :mad: Oh, no! What happend? Hope you got Week 3 - Meso 2- Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders in today.

Amelia, L&G is a burner for sure. Nice leg workout this morning.

Heidi hope you having a great day.

Night night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.