DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 12

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

My goodness, did I had a rough day yesterday. No matter what I touched it went wrong. I hope today is going to be better. I am ready to toss my computer and ipod out of the window:eek:

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet?

Amelia** I am so happy for you and your DH. That is great news! Great job getting your worout in yesterday.

Sorry, I didn't get back yesterday with personals. I really had a rough day:mad: I hate day's like this.

Have a great workout and day! BBL for more personals!

Where is Stephanie????????????????:(

Hi girls,

Holy smokes! CC V 4 ROCKS:eek::eek: I have to say, I think this one is my favorite so far! I still have to try all the others, lol! I traveled almost 4 mailes, burned 567 cal. I am fried. I was so tired after the first challenge, I tought I am not gonna make it, but I did! Oh, Sean made me laught at the end, when he said we have 100 push ups and 100 crunches left, that was funny:p:eek:

Have a great workout and day ,everyone!

Belinda, oh my gosh! You asked about me! How cool is that! I have had some really busy days. We are in training on new paperless software at work so I have been working through lunch. Makes for long days...go in at 7am and usually get home around 6-6:30. I have been getting up around 4:30 to workout. That is a PRIORITY. Sleep-deprived from DH snoring.

Sorry about your bad day yesterday. Today HAS to be better for you. Congratulations on finishing CC#4! I laugh too when he says that about the pushups and crunches! The first time I heard that I said, oh no, I will be late for work! Hang in there and have a great afternoon! and thanks for thinking of me! You are too sweet!

Amelia! I am so happy for you and DH! That is SUPER news! Now go use those 15's!

Need a shower and head out to work! I may be back later...no training during lunch so I will do #15 during lunch!

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
Good morning Stephanie,

High fives, on getting up am making your workout your PRIORITY:eek: That is awesome! Sorry, your DH keeps you awake at night, I know the feeling! Although my husband is gone until next week, I am still not sleeping. I keep waking up at night??? WOW, your are busy at work! I hope things will slow down for you soon. Miss you, girl! Thanks, my day already started better today, hope it keeps it that way, lol! Check in when you can.

Have a great day and workout! Take care!

Hi to Heidi, Amelia, Karen and Jay!

Hey girls!

Belinda-Sounds like you had fun with CC V 4...sigh,guess i will have to buy that one too;)...you guys are SUCH enablers:p. Thanks for being one...im in love the CC:D,Great workout cyber freind!:)

Steph-Im so sorry that you have been working long hours at work:confused: Great job getting up early to get your workout in...high fives on that one girl! And YES MAM...i will use my beloved 15's very soon. The next thing i purchase will be 20's. What workout did you do? Im sure it was STS.

Hey to Heidi,Karen and Jay.

Today i plan on doing CC V 3,man im so hooked on those things:eek: I forgot to get the Credit card from DH this morning,i was planning on purchasing the rest of CC's:p:D...i will do it this eveing. And im doing abb work too.

ok,bbl

Good morning Amelia,

enjoy CC V 3 today:p Let me know how you like that one? Haven't done that one yet. Did you buy more CC's? I thought you had CC V5:p:p Before you know it, you own them all:eek::p

Today was IMax 3. Yuck! I really just do not like this workout. I was not into it at all. I felt like the tin man from wizard of oz - rusty and not being able to move. I swear cathe and her crew have springs in their legs. I did burn 731 calories though. :)

I have some DOMS in my triceps today - I could already feel them last night after my STS workout. I love having DOMS like this - it shows I did some really hard work. :D My triceps feel like bubbles - thats the only way I can describe it. Love it!

I still have to do the abs for today though - I need my DH to do the partner abs with me tonight. I'm sure he will love that.

We still have quite a bit of work to do in our basement yet. The ceiling work is just so tedious. The painting too seems to take forever. After we finish the ceiling and get the rest of the drywall up then we need to put up some mirrors, work out the electrical for everything, and do some picky touch ups all over. I hope we are done by the end of April. It sucks because the weekends are really the only time we get alot of stuff done - however DH works every other weekend. Oh well - slow but sure - it will get done!

Hello,

Checking in with Disc #8 Back & Tri's done! :)

I ended up going for a bike ride yesterday with DS to top off my workout of the day. We had fun blasting through the puddles. By the time we got home we were covered with muddy water. Great fast 3.5mi ride. My legs are feeling like mud today from that and the run/step workout I also did.

Belinda: Nice job on CC4! WHAT? You didn't do all those push-ups and sit-ups? :)

Steph: I hope your day is better! ;) Have a great workout later.

Amelia: Have a great workout with CC3!

Karen: I hate to admit it but I can't do that workout comfortably either. ;) I guess we need those sneakers the kids are all wearing with springs in them. ;) Have fun with your abs tonight!
It will come together soon! We have been working on our house (granted in too many directions) for a long time. I am ready to just hire a painter to just come in and paint these darn walls. I have been too busy with phone calls, emails and paperwork to get stuff done. It doesn't help when I spend most of my mornings waiting to give kids rides to school or to the train and then they change their minds. UgH !
Keep at it and you will be happy you did. ;)

Hello to Jay! How are you today? What are your plans? Make it a good one!

Off to work.
Heidi

Hey girls...CC V 3 and the warmup + step combo one of 4DS/LIS is DONE:eek:....Can you guys believe how dingy i am...I forgot to turn my HRM on so i have no idea how many calories i burned:rolleyes:

Oh and something interesting happened this morning. As i was on the computer i look out my sliding glass door(where Cassie like to sit and stare at me:rolleyes:) and there are TWO DOGGIES staring at me? The next door neighbors Rotweiler got in Cassie's fence somehow:eek:. Can you imagine my shock...there are two rotweilers that live next door,one is very sweet and one is terrifying, thankgoodness it was the sweet one that got out:confused: The terrifying one out weighs my dog by about 70lbs:confused: There would of been a dog fight and im sure my dog would of gotten really hurt:(

Belinda-CC V 3 was AWESOME...youve got to try it next! I did CC V 5 sunday..i purchased it last year sometime. It was so much fun...so far i like v 5 the best. I plan on purchasing some more soon(if i can remember:confused:) i wonder how long there going to be on sale?

Heidi-Your bike ride yesterday sounds like so much fun...DH and i have talked about getting a bike for the two of us,the kids already have some...it would be fun for the whole family! Great workout today!

Karen-Great workout...awesome calorie burn. Don't worry,you will be working out with Cathe in your basement before you know it:)

Hey to everybody that follows! Bbl

Hi girls,

I just downloaded CC V 3, 8 and 1 into my ipod! I still don’t know how to delete CC V 7 from my ipod. CCV7 jumps straight to the cool down, not sure what happened? Any ideas?? I am getting really good in downloading and doing shortcuts.

Amelia** you have no idea, how may times I forgot to put my HR on. I have the watch on, put not the thing that goes around your chest! LOL! If you see me not posting my cal. burn, I probably forgot to put it on. WTG, on your workout today!

Karen**sounds like you still have a lot of work to do in your basement. WTG, on IMAX 3 today!

Heidi**WTG, you’re your bike ride with DS yesterday and Disc 8 today! ROTFLMAO! No I didn’t do push ups or sit ups, lol! He is funny! Have Hope you will get your house done soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.