DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 10

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Yah, I downloaded CC V 4, successfully into my ipod! I started copying and pasting/dragging, lol! It worked! I think I will do CC V 4 in the gym today! I am learning so much about downloading the last few days. I am getting lots of practice now! ROFLMAO!

I will have more coffee, than off to the gym! BBL for pesonals!

Have a great day and wokrout!

Hi girls,

I ended up doing iTread 2 today:p I needed something longer than 30 min.:eek: I had a awesome run today, I ran 4 miles:eek: I burned 686 cal.

Off to ran some errands! BBL!

Have a great day, everyone!

Great run Belinda! Glad to hear you are learning new computer stuff! So, when are you going to run a race? You never have, have you?

Just finished #14-legs. Tough one!

Hope everyone has a super day!

bbl

Good morning Stephanie,

LOL! The computer stuff is driving me nuts:p:eek: Never ran a race! I plan on running one this year, the weather needs to get better for me to run outside:rolleyes: It was snowing yesterday, this weather is definatly weird!
WTG on disc 14:eek: See any changes yet?

Have a good one!

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Up and waiting for DS to get ready for school. STILL WAITING! He missed his bus which means driving him in. Won't be getting much done this morning.

Belinda: Way to go on your run! It is so cool to learn new stuff too! Glad your downloading issues have been resolved. ;)

Hey Steph! Nice job getting in your workout early! I wish that I could get my workouts in early too. Just won't happen here.

Plan for today:
Get DS to school.
Have a good solid run and abs
Work as usual.

Hello to Amelia, Karen and Jay! Hey to Sherry if you are still out there! ;)

BBL
Heidi

Good Morning Ladies,

Belinda: great job!!! glad you got cc going.

Steph: hi you!!! how are you? are you feeling any DOMS from disc 14? A tough one, huh? have fun!!!

Heidi: how's your ds? you drop him off? i hope you get in your workout.

Hello to Amelia and Karen!!

i guess i will be doing cardio again. don't have much to choose. hehe...
off to my workout.

bbl
Jay

Today was Rhythmic Step! This was only my second time doing this workout. I did pretty good but got a little messed up in the challenge - but its all good. I burned 803 calories! yay!

BTW - my chest and biceps both hurt today - why? Because I did chest and bicep work yesterday. My butt also hurts today - why? I have no clue!

Morning girls...my we are a chatty bunch this morning:)

Ive got cardio and abbs on the mind..not sure yet what im doing. Ive got to get back on track today with my calories..the last three days of been one disaster after another!

speaking of races, the race that i had planned to run in-in may has been movied to october:mad: so i found another race that benifits childeren with leukemia...its in may. The only thing is that its a huge race and i know there will be TONS of people there. Oh well,i willl squeeze in somewhere;) ive got to start training outside...the treadmil isn't the same to me!

Karen-WOW...how in the world are you able to burn that many cals? Great job...when i bust my but i only burn like 500 or so:confused: My hats off to you girl!

Jay-What cardio did you decide on?

Heidi-Have a great run and good day at work...

Steph-Great job with disc 15 today, whats your plans for the day?

Belinda-I went grocery shopping yesterday. I was reaching for some skinny cow icecream(ya know,the low calorie...unclean stuff;)) and in the back of my mind i thought about what you said..if its not in the house,i won't eat it,LOL...so i put it back! Great run this morning!

Hi Ameila: Done with my cardio. I did "less is more" cardio program that my niece got me. It's only 30 minutes. Oh..answer to your question from yesterday. The dance I did yesterday is not a workout dvd. I just put on music and start dancing. Just want to get my body moving.

Good Luck with your race. I hope you can get it. Have fun with your workout.

BBL
Jay

Hi girls,

Heidi** enjoy your workout today! I am so happy that I resolved my downloading issues, took me long enough, right? LOL!

Jay** glad you enjoyed your workout today!

Karen** WOW, awesome calorie burn! RS is a lot of fun!

Amelia** glad you found another race! You gonna be fine with all those people, they will motivate you! As soon as the weather is getting better, I will be running outside! Good job putting the ice cream back! It works! ^^^^5, girl! You can do it! I mean once in awhile, you can eat something that isn’t so healthy.

BBL!

Hey girls..finished my workout earlier..decided on CC V 5 and i never thought i could have so much fun on the treadmill:eek::p...i liked coach sean,he has a nice and easy voice. the music was fun and the workout flew by! Afterwards i did PH abbs...burned 520 cals.

Jay-I use to dance alot when DD was little..its fun,until i hurt my hip and my DH suggest that i tone it down:confused:. I think its a great calorie burner. Great job with your workout today...30mins is awesome!

ok girls...ive gotta scoot and get this house cleaned. Im hungry today:rolleyes: as always:confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.