DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 1

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is a much needed rest day for me! The only thing I will do today is take my dogs for a nice long walk!

Amelia** glad you enjoyed your treadmill circuit using LIC! What a great idea! Hope Elizabeth is feeling better today! ((HUGS)))) I am not sure how long DH will be gone??

Jay** hope you had fun shopping yesterday with your niece.

Heidi** I hate those early flights too! Glad you enjoyed your bike ride with DS. We supposed to get nice weather here today too, about time! What you are getting a snow storm on Monday? Arrr….. I hope things will slow down for you soon! You need a break, girl! I used to get very bad headache, but since I stopped using commercial cleaners (they trickered my headaches), now I use natural cleaners like Dr. Bronner’s pure castile soap (I love the lavender). Maybe you want to give it a try? I clean my entire house with natural cleaners! I made a natural cleaner for my stove yesterday, left it in overnight and today I will wipe it out! No bad fumes!

Stephanie** great job with your leg workout yesterday! You are taking a recovery week next week, right? I’ll will get one in 6 weeks, gosh that sounds long, lol! What are your plans for today!

Karen** WOW! You burned a lot of calories with MIC! I do need to pull that one out, lol! Your DH hung in there with MIC, nice job! What basement project are you doing?

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Good morning Belinda! Or shall I say good afternoon! I hope you enjoy your dog walk! What are you doing today? Shopping? Cleaning? What's for lunch? Lunch is my favorite meal of the day. So many options! I will enjoy a rest day today too! You wont get a rest week for 6 more weeks? Gosh, that does sound like a long way off! I need to go look at the 6 month rotation to see how it works. How have you been feeling during STS workouts?
Did DH arrive in the states without incident?

Karen, awesome workout yesterday! I think the same thing about MIC then you crank it up several notches! LOL on your DH story and completing the WO! I do that too!

Amelia, how are you feeling this morning? Did you wake up with lots of snow? It is drizzling here now. Temps are 32 degrees. Is DD feeling better? Wishing you a healthy day! Are you taking a rest day today?

Jay, what are your plans today? Did you buy lots of stuff yesterday? Have a good one!

Heidi, are you doing Disk #4? Hope you are having a great morning!

I am eating WW Blueberry waffles fresh out of the toaster. (LEGGO MY EGGO!) I eat them dry or dip them in yogurt. YUMMY!!! Rest day today! No DOMS yet from disk #12, legs. Maybe tomorrow...they usually hit me the 2nd day.

Hope you all have a great day!

bbl

Morning girls!

ITS SNOWING HERE IN GA:eek: my kids are like jack-o-latterns looking out the windows 'ewwwwwing and awwwing' at it. Its all so exciting to them. So cute! Were suppose to get atleast 1inch...maybe more!

Today is a cardio...not sure which one yet. its either a run interval or 4DS high intensity step. and ive got to do some abb work...ive only did it once this week.

Belinda-Enjoy your rest day and dog walk. Thanks for the hugs!

Steph-Your breakfast sounds yummy...I haven't tried WW eggo waffles, ive been buying those Kashi waffles(because there on sale right now) but there pretty good and very filling! Im feeling alot better this morning,i got alot of sleep last night. Enjoy your rest day today!!!

Hey to Jay, Heidi and Karen...I will bbl after my workout!

Good morning girls,

Stephanie** I took my dogs for over 1 hour walk, now they tired! LOL! I am cleaned my stove, did laundry and went shopping in our PX (on base). That’s it! I had a late lunch ,I bought a vegetarian sandwich in our commissary! I love them! STS is a sweaty fest! I love STS, they are so much fun! The ab (plates and weights)workout was a little tough yesterday, I mean tough! LOL! What are you doing today? What’s for lunch? Enjoy your rest day today!

Hi to Heidi, Karen and Jay!

Amelia** anytime you need a hug, I am here for you! Enjoy our workout! Snow in Ga? The snow is finally melting, yah!

Hello to you all!

Last night I did a bike workout late.

Today:

Workout done! Disc #4 was quite a workout with all those pushups! I skipped the last set of 21's. ;) I am feeling my shoulders already! OH BOY! I have to edit my weights for shoulders because they are too heavy.

Belinda: Watch out! I found that the weights for shoulders was too heavy and I have to edit this information. Have fun tomorrow with this one!
Enjoy your rest day! It is snowing here and tomorrow we are going to get an additional 6-8"s.
I like that idea of using natural cleaners too. Do you have specific cleaners for baths and flooring?

Hi Amelia: Enjoy the snow! The kids sound so cute! ;) Have fun with your workout today!

Hey Steph! I think I am in trouble with this workout I just finished! All muscles around my neck/shoulders are already sore! I keep stretching them out hoping that it doesn't get too bad. That hot shower after really felt good!

Hello to Jay and Karen!

Jay: How was your run yesterday?

Karen: Nice workout with MIC! How are your DOMS today? ;)

Have a great day everyone!
BBL
Heidi

Hi Heidi,

WTG on your workout, girl! Looking forward to STS tomorrow:p

Here are same of my altermatives recipe I make:

All Purpose Cleaner

2 Tabelsp. white vinegar (Heinz or organic)
1 teasp. borax
10 ounces hot filtered water
1/4 cup liquid soap ( Dr.Bronner or I use Murphys Oil)

Mix vinegar and borax in a clean 16 oz. spray bottle. Fill with water and Shake until the borax has dissolved. Add liquid soap and shake to mix again.

This one I think cleans better than the commercial cleaners!

Or:

All Purpose Cleaner

mix hot water with baking soda until frosti like in a sray bottle
put orange zest or lemon zest
fresh lemon juice or orange juice
5 drops lemmon essetial oil

put in the frige after use!

Glass Cleaner:

put club soda in a spray bottel- thats it!

Basic Soft Scrubber:

1/2 cup baking soda
enought liquid soap (I use Dr. Bronner pure catile soap) to make a frosting like consitencey
5 drops antibacterial essential oil (lavender, tea tree oil. rosemary

pour the baking sodasin a bowl slowly pour the liquid soap stirring , until all the the consitency reaches that fo frosting. Scoop the creamy mixture onto a sponge, wash the surface. and rinse.

I will post the stove cleaner later! My stove came out nice and lean:p

Happy cleaning! Belinda

THANK YOU BELINDA! ;)

I love the club soda window cleaner idea! I have many windows to clean soon as it gets warm enough to open them!

I am cooking today. DH and I also moved the tV in the basement so I can rearrange the workout area.

Hello to all!
Hope you are enjoying your day!
Heidi

Hello Ladies,

Great job everyone!!!

Belinda: Enjoy your day!! I just woke up. Yesterday was so busy. cleaning the house and shopping with my niece.

We ended up getting nothing. There is nothing out there that she likes. Teenagers!!!:eek:

Hi Steph: Recovery next week? I want to take a week off as well. Enjoy your day!! Do you get plenty of snow?:p

Hey Amelia: Oh...yours kids sound so cute!!! Is this the fist year you have snow? Have fun with your workout. :D:D

Hello Heidi: WOW!! you too are rearrange your workout area. Oh...I am so jealous.:p;):p I workout in my living room. Well it will do for now. Do you mind sending us pictures of your new room? Wanna see it. Great job today? Are you feeling the DOMS? Have fun!!!:D

Today is some circuit workout. Don't know yet. Well see...
Oh I did get in a run yesterday. 60 minutes. It felt soooo good.

Hello to Karen: How are you doing? It is so cute with your DH story.
What's your plans for today. Have a good one!

Off to my workout.

BBL
Jay

Hey girls....i just got through posting my tiny success in the 'success forum"! I did 3miles on the treadmill:D its a goal that ive been working on since janurary! Feels good to know that i can do it! I got on the treadmill for a run interval...but i never stopped running:)

Belinda-Great job on your hour long walk with the dogs...my dog is jelous;) she hasn't been walking in over two weeks:eek:. Great cleaning recipes...i may try those. Im using the 'natural' stuff that lysol makes but im sure it's not as natural as they claim:rolleyes:

Heidi-Whatcha cooking? Great workout ealier, I love working my shoulders ...how many pushups in total are there?

Hey to everybody that follows...gotta scoot

Hello girls!

Today is being spent as a enjoyable rest day! Its a good thing too because I think I am coming down with a cold. I feel congested and I can feel that gross flem building in the back of my throat. I hate having a cold. I hope it doesn't get much worse than this because it might slow me down next week. :(

Heidi: My DOMS are pretty mild today. I don't feel much pain at all. :)

Belinda: DH and I are re-doing the basement and turning it into a gym/music area. (mostly a gym though for me) Right now we are insulating and putting up drywall. I want to have mirrors along one side of the wall as well. I like watching myself while I workout - I think I push myself harder if I look like I am wimping out! lol They are good for checking on form too. I will be one happy camper once the whole thing is done.

Dh and I just got back from a few stores and grocery shopping. (hate doing that...) We got our pup a few treats while we were out. When we come home we put the bags of stuff on the floor and he puts his head in every one one of them to see if we got him anything. He always seems to know whats for him and whats not. Its weird but so cute to see him dig the stuff out. :)

Well, I'm off to do some much needed school work - though my head feels swollen and I just want to sleep...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.