DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR JUYLY 5

bayerngirl

Cathlete
HALLO,

I AM GETTING US STARTED;)

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT 4TH WEEKEND. I HAD AN AWESOME TIME YESTERDAY. WILL POST PIC ONCE MY SON IS UP!

Last edited:
I'm not sure why, but I couldn't get to the Checkin's this morning - page not displayed. Grr....

Anyway, this morning DH and I were up and outside before 7AM. We dug 4 post holes, put the posts in with cement, put up the fence pieces and got the gate installed as well. We have about 7 more posts and 8 more pieces to do and then the yard will be complete! We were both completely wiped out though after all that. Fortunately though - I DID get my workout in after we were done. I did TF 45 + Stretch 10! I haven't done this workout yet and I had alot of fun - pushed really hard. I am just LOVING TF!

Hello to all that follow...I'm off to study for my midterm...

Hello!

Well, we're back home now. Trying to get laundry done and head to the grocery store. Tried to log-in last night to report my workout, but the forums were down. All we did yesterday was walk! 1/2 mile to the beach, 1/2 mile back, then 3 miles to the festival (in the 90 degree heat) and another 3 back, then finally the 1/2 mile to watch the fireworks, and the 1/2 mile back. We're were all exhausted last night. The heat followed us - over 90 here in southeast Michigan, and will be for the next few days. Very little walking outside.

Belinda - Glad you enjoyed your 4th celebrations.

Karen - I'm impressed that you could work out after working on the fence all day. Way to go!

Amelia - How's your pool water coming along?

Off to switch the laundry. Wish it could wash itself.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.