DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR JUNE 25, 2010

I am absolutely in love with Turbo Fire! This morning I did Fire 30 - short workout - LOTs of fun! LOVED the music! Major fun factor - I think I will look forward to do these! Very different from Cathe's style - but still very intense. Love it!

Belinda - Good job with your workout!

Hello to Amelia and Sherry!

Well, it seems all i do on this forum is whine:(

I've had a frustrating morning already. I decided to go to some yard sales then stop by the grocery store. I took the kids with me. Well, after about 3 yard sales im on my way to another one when I start having car troubles:( I was pushing the gas pedal and there was no pressure...sigh. I pull over and this nice, older man stops to help me. well to make a long story short after sitting there for about 20 minutes trying to crank it the car decides to start again and I high tail it home. I was SO MAD at that damn car:mad: and whats so frustrating about it is that it happened about two weeks ago with me (never happens when DH drives it, another reason im starting to hate the car) and i told DH about it, he brushes it off as having bad fuel or something in the tank...:mad::mad: I never did get to the grocery store either.

ok so im home and starting to calm down when my MIL calls and wants me to come get her because she scared of the storms coming our way...I tell her i can come but we might not make it back home:confused: she then huffs and puffs, says bye and HANGS UP ON ME:eek: my goodness, i don't understand her sometimes?

so anyways...thats my day so far. Im suppose to do a circuit today..will see. Im sure it will make me feel better if i do. It will take every ounce of will power i have to stay on my diet:(

Im sorry to get on here and complain then go... but the kids are wanting lunch..i will bbl

Hi all!

Don't think I'll get in a workout today. As soon as I get home, DD and I are leaving to camp with the girl scots all weekend. All food will be cooked over an open fire, so this should be interesting.

Belinda - Is this you 2nd or 3rd round of STS? Keep going.

Karen - I saw some Turbo Jam on Exercise TV, but it never persuaded me to get it. Is Turbo Fire similar?

Amelia - Get in a workout, make a healthy smoothie, then figure out what to do. And no, you don't just come here and whine. (((hugs)))

Enjoy your weekend and see you Sunday.

Whoohoo, checking in late with workout. I decided to do 4ds LIS then bm2 upper body...my arms are fried and i feel so much better. But most importantly im just proud of myself, i almost took a rest day and ordered a pizza:p im still on plan and fixing to take the kids out to the pool. Amazing how exercise can change your mood:)

Sherry-I hope you have a blast this weekend...hopefully the food will be good,lol. Thanks for the hugs!

Ok..gotta go girls..bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.