DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR JUNE 24, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Turbo Fire has arrived!!! SO excited! I am previewing the CD's and I might start a rotation with it starting next week as my current rotation is done this week - what timing!

Today is going to be my rest day. Felt good to sleep in. I couldn't sleep - kept thinking about work. Grr....

Hello to Amelia and Sherry!

Belinda - What cardio did you end up doing?

Hallo girls,

It was to hot outside, I went to the gym and did CCV5 on the TM. Haven't ran on the TM in a long time, lol! I ran 4.5 miles, should have gone for the other 1/2 mile:D tomorrow will do D6 legs, don't wonna burn out my poor legs:p

Karen, let me know what you think of TF! Glad you taking a rest day, girl! You deserve it! have a great day!

I will shower than walk the dogs. I will be back later.

Well, I'm dragging @ss today, BIG TIME. I went nuts yesterday on my supper.I just snapped, seriously! I said 'the hell with it"!
I cooked a healthy supper but an inner (evil) voice told me that we didn't want that, we wanted something else.:confused: im sure my calories were way over my limit and i wouldn't dare get on the scale this morning. Ive got three days to get back to my .2 loss(the weight i was yesterday) so i can say this week wasn't a wasted week. Im trying not to be mad at myself...really trying....

ANYWAYS...today is a cardio + yoga. I also plan on mowing either the front or back yard today (or both:cool:) Not sure what i will be doing today as far as cardio goes?

Belinda-Nice workout today!

Karen-I've heard so much about TF...let us know what you think!!

Hello to Sherry,Allee and Heidi!

I am back:p

I just did Cardio Core Circuit too:p:eek: Burned 360 cal. Now I am beat:p

Amelia - enjoy your cardio and yoga today.

Have a great day, everyone!

Hi all!

Today the humidity is way down, so I'll go for yesterday's run and follow it with a circuit workout. Last night's storms kept me awake. I really need to be getting more sleep. And I'm sure that would help with the weight loss.

Belinda - very nice run. Sounds like you are feeling so much better.

Karen - new toys! How does the preview look?

Amelia - remember it's a journey and there are bumps along the way. We're with you, too.

Be back tonight after my workout.

workout done, intermediate drills + modified combo 3 in KPC , then some stretching..

Belinda-as usaul...awesome workout girl!

Sherry-sorry to hear about the storms last night. Its so hard when they come through at that time..hope you get in a nap today.

Got the run in, but no circuit workout - getting too late.

No storms tonight - I intend to get some sleep!

Good evening,
Sherry – nice job on that run. Glad you didn’t get anymore storms. Hope you get some sleep tonight.
Amelia – nice job with KPC today. STOP beating yourself up, girl! So what you had something that wasn’t so healthy?
Heidi, where are you?

Have a great night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.