DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR JUNE 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning,

I will do M1 D5 (Back & Triceps) today plus one of the Hiit's:p

I will be back to report my workout.

Happy Hump day!

Hallo girls,
I am done with Meso 1, Disc 5, Back and Triceps;) Had a great workout, went up in weight again this week.
Warmup:
Double Arm Dumbbell Row - 15's/15 reps
Close Grip Pushups - 8 reps
Double Arm Dumbbell Row - 15's/15 reps
Close Grip Pushups - 8 reps

Workout:
Chinups
One Arm Seated Overhead Extensions - 15#/15 reps
One Arm Row - 28#/15 reps
T-Pull w/Band - Green band/15 reps
Flat Bench Dumbbell Tricep Extension - 15's/15 reps
Barbell Rows - 50#/21 reps
Y's w/Band - Green band/32 reps
One Arm Kickbacks - 11#/15 reps
One Arm Horizontal Row - 23#/15 reps
Deadlifts - 33#/8 reps
Seasaw Pushups - 20 reps, lots of low ends.
One Arm Press Down w/Band - Green band/36 reps
Chinups
Double Arm Seated Overhead Extension - 20#/15 reps
Barbell Rows - 50#/21 reps
Double Arm Rows w/Band - Green band/36 reps
Side Leaning Overhead Extension on SB - 11#/15 reps
Pullovers - 25#/15 reps
Double Arm Kickbacks - 10's/15 reps
One Arm Band Kickbacks - Green band/36 reps
Pull ups
Cross Body Kickbacks - 13#/15 reps
Lat Pulldowns w/Band - Green band doubled up/10 reps
Close Grip Tricep Pushups - 8 on toes/8 on knees
Seated Bent Over Horizontal Row - 15's/10 reps
Seated Bent Over Horizontal Row - 12's/10 reps
Seated Bent Over Horizontal Row - 10's/10 reps
Double Arm Kickbacks - 12's/10 reps
Double Arm Kickbacks - 10's/10 reps
Double Arm Kickbacks - 8's/10 reps

I will be back later, need to get some dog food:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I woke up around 3:30 to the sound of yet another storm coming through! This one isn't as bad as the one the night before though. I guess some flash flooding in some areas though...

Sherry - Did you get hit by that big storm Monday night? Where are you at again? The town of Eagle actually got hit by a tornado up here - thankfully no one was hurt.

Belinda - Good work with your workout this morning!

Today I did Step Moves!

Hello to Amelia! Don't fret about getting upset over things - everyone does. I'm glad you didn't use that as an opportunity to pig out - you are an inspiration!

Morning

Today will be a full body workout. Thinking either MIS or MM...or maybe i will do some super sets? As you can see, i have no idea:rolleyes:

Karen, Belinda-Awesome job on your workouts today!

I will bbl hopefully to report my workout, if not i will report it tomorrow.

Later gators:cool:

Hi everyone. Tonight will be cardio. Hopefully a run, but we're supposed to get storms. I checked out CC's last night. MaY get the cd's if we can swing it.

Belinda - nice chin-ups. Did you HiiT, too?

Karen- I live outside Detroit, so get the storms a bit after you. One heading in right now at lunch time.

Amelia - Did you get your workout in yet? Don't fret if you're on track 80-90% of the time.

BB tonight after my workout. Enjoy your day.

Done with super sets!

Sherry-Enjoy your run! I love cardio coach, have you ever done any of his workouts before? I think my favorite is ccv5.

No run - just too humid, for Michigan. Instead, did MMA Kickbox, followed by a long but brisk dog walk. I know that's not a fave among this group, but I do like it. I think it's the kicking. I like trying to kick high while still staying on time and balance, and the punching is fun, too. That's my 2 cents.

Amelia - Have never done a CC - haven't bought any yet. Kind of thought they'd be better for a treadmill, and prefer to run outside. But so many here rave about them, maybe I'll consider it. Especially if they get me motivated like Belinda!

Second storm moving through now. Time to batten down the hatches. See you all tomorrow.

Good evening,

Karen - did you get hit by the storm? Hope it wasn't to bad. Nice job with your wo this morning.

Amelia - glad you enjoyed SS today.

Sherry - MMA Kickbox is alot of fun, I like it! Great job with your walk and KB wo today. It was so humid here today, my dogs didn't wanted to go for a long walk. I ended up only walking them for 25 min. Poor guys!

Have a great evening. See you all tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.