DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR JUNE 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio and abs today!

I will be back later to report my workouts and personals!

Have a great Tuesday.

I just came back from my run. I did CC V8 outside, burned 755 cal;) I am not sure:eek: but I feel like I ran 7 miles. I ran to the gym, ran 3 times around the running track (3 miles), ran/sprints 6 labs around the track, than ran home! I am wiped, still need to work my abs!

Have a great day and workout everyone!

This morning I did KPC Abs + Drill Max Total Body Premix.

This morning the news is all about the storms that blew through here last night. Thankfully we were not personally effected by the storm. Apparently there was a tornado fairly close to us as well as really strong winds that did some major damage. :( I really do like a good storm - but they do make me nervous for this particular reason. Hopefully everyone is ok....

Hello to Sherry and Amelia!

Belinda - Good job on your run! You've got tons of energy girl!

Quick check in to report BM2 Timesaver + rodney yee:strength. Now its time to jump in the shower and tackle the laundry/kitchen...

bbl with personals

I also walked my dogs plus did Ab Circuits Pilates based Abs today. That's it for me today. I still need to fold laundry:confused: BBL!

Lost my post when the phone rang. Circiut workout tonight.

Belinda - I wish I had your energy.

Karen - that's probably the same storm that blew through at 4 am - ask how I know!

Workout tonight was The Firm's Cardio Killer - 300 calories in 40 minutes. Not great, but I didn't need to think. I'd spent over an hour trying to get Windows Media Player working so DD could sync more music onto her mp3. I was pretty frustrated because I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling, and now it seems to work on my account on the computer but still not hers. I give. Anyway, she's got the music she wants on it, so she's happy.

Amelia - Which Rodney Yees do you have? You seem so have a few.

Good evening,

Karen, nice job on KPC today.

Amelia, glad you enjoyed BM2. I have a lot of laundymax and kitchenmax too.

Sherry,nice job with The Firm's Cardio Killer today. Never done a Firm! Hope you got the windows media figured out.

Hi Heidi and Allee:)

I also walked my dogs and did Ab Circuit Pilates something, it was 19 min long. My abs were fried.

Have a great evening/night! See you all in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.