DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR JUNE 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today + abs!

I will be back to report my workout.

Have a great weekend and workout! BBL!

Good moring,

I just did SC Step Moves for the first time :confused: I couldn't get the steps down. It looks like a lot of fun. Just didn't get it! Tomorrow I will make up for today's wo , I will go for a short run:eek: Or not:p That's way I like running, don't have to think! It didn't help that I went to bed around 2 AM and got up at 8 AM:confused:
I also did the Ab Circuits Yoga based abs!

Have a great weekend!

Good Morning

Today is a cardio then some yoga. Not sure on the cardio yet but i know im doing Rodney Yee a.m yoga.

Ive got some DOMS from yesterdays 4ds legs.:D

Belinda-Good job, im sure the more you do it the better you'll be at it. Thats why i like cardio coach...i just listen to him and i don't have to think,lol.

I wonder if Cathe is starting to think about making new workouts yet? I hope she makes a low impact series next! I would definitely pre-order it!

bbl

Good morning. Today will be a circuit workout, probably Body Fusion. Nothing on the calendar for today, and that feels wonderful! Several things to do, of course, but don't need to be anywhere at any specific time.

Belinda - That's why I like running, too - don't have to figure out the steps. My sleep has been about the same as yours - not enough. OK for a day or too, but by the end of the week, I'm exhausted.

Amelia - We stayed up way too late last night to finish season 2 of True Blood. I'm a big fan of the books, and it bugs DH when we're watching and I say "that's not what happened" or something like that. We don't get HBO, so we have to wait until the show comes out on DVD.

Karen - Enjoy the relaxation of reading. Plus, won't make you as sore as putting up a fence.

Off to get laundry started and get in my workout - no excuses.

Imax3 is done! After that DH and I went out and painted some more of the fence. It is HOT outside already! We didn't stay out there too long. DH is now passed out in the recliner (he had to work last night and when he got home at 7AM he tackled cutting the lawn right away) :(

I am debating what to do with the rest of my day. I want to do some shopping. I also want to get a grocery list together and find some good food to make this week. With DH taking his summer class we haven't really been making dinner at all during the week. We just kind eat a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I need to make some real food so that DH get refueled for his work and school. OR I can just sit here and do absolutely nothing. I have a hammock that needs to be put together - I could do that and work on my tan. :rolleyes: Hmm...

Belinda - good job on your cardio! You will get the moves eventually!

Amelia - I've been wondering about new Cathe dvd's too! I try not to think about it too much though cuz it usually take a year to make them once she releases her "surprise"!

Sherry - How have you been? Nothing on the calendar today? You should take a "you" day. :D Enjoy your circuit workout!

Body Fusion is now done. Burned 450 calories and was a sweaty mess.

Karen - Think we'll be heading out to check out cell phones. I want one I can get e-mail on so I'm not cut off from the rest of the world during the day. Maybe I'll even be able to check in here once in a while.

Now to sit down and pay some bills.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.

Sherry - Oooooo, I love new gadgets! They have so many cool ones out these days. Have fun shoping!

I just finished doing some shoping myself. I went to target and bought some stuff for the house, then to petland for a new ID tag for our dog (he lost his somewhere...somehow...), and then to Farm and Fleet for a new dog collar. (I would have thought petland would have had more of an assortment. Hmm)

Now I am out in my backyard surfing the internet while DH is sleeping. I noticed that in our non-garden (I call it that because we didn't actually plant anything this year - but tons of tomatoe plants have sprung up - weird) that our raspberry plant has some edible items on it. Yay! I went over and ate a few of the sour ones - thats when I noticed that our garden has more weeds than food plants. lol I am very tempted to start pulling - but its just so nice out here - I may just get my zero gravity chair out and take a nap instead. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.