DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 9, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am getting ready to do my workout. I wil do cardio + Ub weights:D

I will be back to report my workout/ personals!

Have a great workout and healthy day!

Hi girls,

I am done with 4DS HIS (340 cal) + Chest/ back ( 391 cal) + I did PS Back/Biceps abs ( 96 cal). :p I am sweating buckets!

I will get cleaned up, take the dogs for a walk. bbL!

morning

Belinda,fantastic workout girl!!!! WTG

Hey to Karen and Heidi:)

Still no water,today is four days. But i do plan on getting in a workout today before i strangle somebody;) Todays workout is 4ds chest,shoulders and triceps then CC V 4...guess i will pour a jug of water over my head afterwards:rolleyes:

bbl

I'm back! (sort of) I've been at my parents all weekend and am back home now. Over the weekend I squeezed in Power Strike 5 on Saturday and then Amy's Kickbox Surge on Sunday. Yesterday was a rest day and today I wanted to sleep in before having to go back to work. I think I needed it. Hopefully I will get some kind of workout in today. I'm not sure if I will do the weight work that I was supposed to do yesterday or if I'll do Kickmax as the rotation calls for. I might have to do both... I'll see what happens.

Eating did not go over really well this weekend - BUT, I was only a half pound heavier than when I left so thats not so bad. Everyone has had really good workouts so far today. Now I feel bad for being a slacker and sleeping in! sigh.

Amelia - No water? What did I miss??

Back to work!

Hey there!

Just finished my workout. Muscle Max. PHEW! The abs at the end are tough! I will do then first next time because of my hip flexors.

Wow Belinda! Awesome workout today! How are things with your headaches? I am feeling ok...headache is still there but better today. I guess it is better because it is raining so the pollen is getting washed away. ;)

Amelia: What's with the no water? Is it the city pipes breaking? I hope it comes on soon! Have a great workout just the same.

Karen: Sounds like you had a nice visit with your parents. Don't worry about the slacking off because I know you will be back stronger. ;) You did workout at your parents so that's a plus.
Have a good workout!

Off to shower and work!
BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.