DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 5, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Today I will do 4DS LIS + shoulders/ calves.

I will be back for persoals!

Have a great Friday!

Morning! Just enjoying my yummy coffee:)

Im trying to decide on what to do today. BM2 came yesterday:eek: so now im kinda stuck between doing something from it our a leg workout,which i haven't done this week yet. The only weight work ive done the week was triceps,chest and shoulders ....Maybe i will do the timesavor premix on there then do back,biceps and core...then do legs tomorrow.

Still waiting to see if the new antibiotics are working for DD. She got a shot yesterday and a new prescription that starts today. Her pediatrictian sent her to a dermatologist because she wasn't sure what it was anymore? The dermatologist confirmed it was a bite and possibly a brown recluse spider. If there is no improvement by tomorrow,she wants me to call her. DD doesn't have any symptoms....just the bite? I 'think' its not as red as it was yesterday......?

bbl

TGIF!! :)

Today was Butts and Guts. Again, I haven't done this one in a while and forgot what I was in for. Cathe always gets me in that one. I only burned 320 calories and was going to do some cardio (cuz I too had some bad stuff yesterday diet wise...) BUT, I am heading up to my parents house this afternoon and I KNOW I will end up doing something else up there. (they live on a farm...always physical labor to do...but also good home cooking...)

Before heading up north I have to clean up the house because I hate coming home to a dirty house after a vacation. I need to give our dog a bath too so he is all spiffy for his grandma. :)

Great workouts so far today everyone! BBL!

Amelia - Spider? Did I hear you say spider? ugh.... I hope your DD gets better soon. :)

ok....I finally decided on 4DS legs then i did BM2 warmup+combo's 1&3. It was about 70mins worth....burned 620cals.

ive got to get busy and clean up this disater thats called my house:confused: its hard to keep it clean when the kids are making tents w/thier bedsheets and my kitchen chairs:rolleyes:

have a great day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.