DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 4, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning:D

Today I will work my legs. I will do 4DS + some tubing leg workout!

Have a great workout and day. BBL!

Morning,

I am done with 4DS legs (I went heavy today) plus "Total Body Sculting" Lower body( I also used 40 lb for the weight exerises + ankle weights:p. My lower body is fried!

I will be back with personals after I am done cleaning my house and talking the dogs for a walk.

Enjoy your workout and day. Work it, girls:p

This morning was cardio - Step Blast. 447 Calories burned. I had some issues with my feet this morning and ended up on my butt mid workout. Grr....Thankfully I didn't twist or break anything. :)

Off to work today - on vacation tomorrow and monday. YAY! Unfortunately it looks like we are going to get rain all weekend. :( I'll survive though since I won't be at work!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Morning

Today is 4DS legs and then CC V 4! If im feeling spunky i will try doing the lower body work in TBS like Belinda....

Belinda-When you post your workout in the morning it always inspires me to get my workout done,lol...you go girl;)

Karen-Great job on your workout....any plans for you vacation?

Heidi-Nice job on the DOMS....whats on tabs for today?

bbl

Hello and Good Morning,

Plan for today:
STS #2 back and tri
itread #24 first round 30min, I will do round 2 30min this evening. ;)

My back and shoulders have loosened up so I can get the STS upper workout in today.
My legs are sore but not too bad. I will see how the run goes.

Belinda: WOW! Great workout! :) You must have your energy back. Have a great walk with the dogs. This hopefully will relax your leg muscles a little so they aren't so sore tomorrow. :)

Karen: Sounds like a great weekend to get things done inside. ;) Were your feet confused this morning? ;) Maybe they weren't awake yet. HEHE. ;) Glad that you didn't get hurt!
Great workout! I hope your day is stress free.

Amelia: Catch that spunk! ;)- Have a great workout! How is your DD doing today? Has the redness gone done some?

Off to get DS to school.
BBL
Heidi

Hi girls,

Amelia how is Elizabeth doing? The bite sounds awful. Poor thing! WTG on your ab workouts, you go girl! I couldn’t do my own ab wo, I would start picking the easiest exercises

Heidi WTG on your leg workout on Wednesday. I am having DOMS in my legs as well, lol. Did you get disc 2 in yesterday? I guess I am getting my energy back, I was goona add B&G floor work today. But figured I don’t want to push it, right! LOL! Enjoy your run and UB workout!

Karen it happened to me a few times, lol! Glad you didn’t get hurt. Hope you enjoy your vacation. Stay safe!

Amelia all your girls inspire me! How did you like your leg workout today? LOL!

DH and I will go to dinner tonight. We having a military function (saying good by to a few people).

I will catch up with you tomorrow! Have a good one!

Well,theres been a change of plans. Elizabeths bite on her chest has grown and now the doctor wants to see her agian. She's going to give her a shot of another antibiotic. So,its off to the doctor agian today....:confused:

i was ready to start my workout when the doctor called....oh well,maybe later:(

i will bbl with some personals....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.