DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 3, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I just finished CCV1 + CCV 4 challenge 1. :p:p It was very windy outside today, made it hard to run. I burned 550 cal. My HR was normal again. last time I ran my HR went up like crazy.

Off to the shower and then take the dogs for a walk:D

Have a great day and workout!

Morning:D its 8:05 and my kids are still asleep...love this quiet time!

I really enjoyed my rest day yesterday, i layed in the sun while the kids played in the little 3-ring pool i bought them over the weekend. It was nice:) But today its time to kick some butt...on tabs is all 4DS! Im doing the Chest,Bicep & Tricep premix then kickbox for cardio. I plan on exhausting those muscle groups.

eating still going good....im hanging in there.;):)

Belinda-WTG on your CC's this morning! enjoy your dog walk. I need to take mine for a walk...she's gets so excited when she see's me coming with the leash,lol...so cute.:)

Heidi-How was your leg workout last night? Have you got any doms this morning? DD was diagnosed with a cellulitis infection...the doc didn't know what kind of insect it was? Im thinking a spider. she was prescribes some antibiotics and some scratch cream.

Karen-What are you up too today?

Last edited:
This morning was Drill Max! I haven't done this one in a long time. Usually during STS it was one of the premixes. I am dead. I burned 530 calories and was so sweaty at the end of it all. I swear she never lets up on that one! I almost didn't get up to do it this morning either. I knew it was going to be hard and for the last 3 days I have been coming home from work with the worst neck aches which lead to headaches. I wanted to sleep in a extra hour but pulled my butt out of bed in the end. Such commitment.

Great workouts so far everyone!

Amelia - Great job on keeping the eating on check! Also, you go with 4DS!!! We've got interviews this afternoon for our summer help...my head hurts already.

I am back with personals!

Amelia Glad you enjoyed lying in the sun yesterday. I remember those times when my kids played in the little kiddy pool. Nice memories! Glad you had fun with the kids. I like your rotation; at least you have fun, right? Hope Elizabeth is starting to feel better with the meds. (((HUGS))))

Heidi fantastic job on disc 1 and bike ride . How are your legs feeling after disc 3, Ha,ha! What are you plans for today?

Karen DM is tough! Awesome job, girl

I do need to ge a ab workout in today:rolleyes:

I finished my workout ealier this morning, it was fun and over quickly! I love those arm combo's in 4ds KB...so much fun!

Karen-Great job getting your workout in this morning and DM is one of Cathe's hardest....Awesome girl! I hope the interviews go by quickly for you....

Belinda-Elizabeth started her antibiotics last night so i hope the spider bite gets smaller soon...right now its so freaky looking:eek: imagine a big red circle with a red tail running off it....ack!!! Im glad the doctor was able to see her on such short notice. What abb workout are you doing? Lately ive been doing my own mix of abb work,i just get so bored with it.....:rolleyes: i try to do around 300 counts of different stuff. Get a nice burn. It still boring any way i do it,lol

Hi to you all!

Another busy day here!

I did get in my leg workout last night and am feeling now. It is weird though that I don't really feel anything for at least a day.
I am sore from head to toe! I was suppose to do STS #2 Back and Tri but my back and shoulder blade area is too sore to even think of it!

I am planning on a run on the treadmill shortly. abs from ab circuit: no equipment abs.

Belinda: Come join me! ;) Nice run this morning!

Amelia: So glad to hear that your DD could get in to see the doc. She will be feeling better soon That is just scary huh?
I like that KB workout too! ;) Nice job!

Karen: Just the name of that workout is scary! ;) Fantastic that you rolled right into it. :) I hope your day wasn't too stressful.

Have a great evening everyone!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.