DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 29, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning:D

I will do PH today! I really like the rotation, it's so much fun!

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Monday and workout, everyone!

Morning Belinda and all that follow!

The move is finished! YEAH! Glad that is over with.

I ended up spraining my ankle the day before the move at work! That made it difficult during the move but I made the best of it. Took advil and kept going until it was done.
Yesterday I took it easy to recover. It is a little tender and swollen today but ok.

Belinda have a great workout with PH! Which rotation are you following? ;)

Hello to Karen, Amelia and all that follow. Have a great workout and day.

I will be doing what I can with GS legs today. Also doing ab circuits no equiment abs.

Take Care,
Heidi

Good morning Heidi and all who follos,

Heidi, glad the move is over! I remember when we moved DD a few years ago, no fun. I am sorry abut your ankle. Sending you healing vibes! Take it easy, ok. I am following FF's June 08 rotation.

I been done with PH, my son is taking over my laptop:rolleyes: He didn't bring his, why I don't know. I alread cooked a nice German meal for him. He is gaining some weight since he is her:eek::eek: That boy needs to put on some meat:p

Have a grreat day, everyone!

Morning

Heidi-so sorry to hear about your ankle...I hope it heals quickley for you! Enjoy your workout today

Belinda-nice going with ph today...i love the shoulder routine on that one!

Hey to Karen and anyone that follows...

Today is CC V 5 then some abb work..bbl:)

Hi,

FINISHED! I used lighter weights and modified a couple. Roll outs for instance I stuck with two legs instead of going to one. Skipped the pigeon pose. ;)
Finished with no equipment abs. Great workout! Glad that I attempted it.

Amelia: Have a great workout! Which ab workout are you planning on? Make it a good one!

Thank you both for the well wishes on my ankle. I am being careful and it will heal up soon. :)

Off to shower and work.
BBL
Heidi

Great workout Heidi! I kinda did my own mix of a abb routine today...little bit of everything. I get too lazy to pull out a workout and follow along:rolleyes: I did get a good burn going.

workout done... I forgot about that first challenge in CCV5, 3/4min hills...:confused:, my legs were screaming!

have a great day :)

Hi Amelia and Belinda,

Amelia: Great job on your workout! That CCV5 sounds like a great leg burner! ;)
I hope soon that I will be back to my runs or step workouts. I may attempt a bike
workout tomorrow to see how the ankle handles that.

Has anyone heard from Karen? I wonder how her trip to Montana went. She must still be there huh?

Have a great afternoon!
Heidi

Hi Heidi,

Heidi is still on Montana. I think she is coming back today or tomorrrow? I don't remember:mad: Make sure you don't overdue on your workout, let your ankle rest.

Amelai, wtg on CCV5, that's a great one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.