DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 28, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning, everyone!

After my coffee, I will do cardio. I still haven't decited if I wonna do LM or run on the TM:eek: My legs are so tired this week, with all that running around plus keeping up with my rotation.

Have a great rest day/ workout today. BBL!

Hi girls,

I just got done with CCPP:D I ran 5.5 miles!

Off to the shower and get some lunch!

Have a great Sunday!

Morning

the aroma of bacon and pancakes are in the living room...heavenly!

Today is a rest day for me...i plan on working on the yards this evening so that will be a nice calorie burner! DH and I had fun yesterday after dropping off the kids, we were suppose to see a movie but the idea of sitting in a theatre for 2 and a 1/2 hours didn't seem at all appealing...so we went to wally world and came home:p We ate at Long John Silvers and i was a good girl, had one of those new fresh grille lower calorie meals...pretty good!!

Belinda-Great job with CCPP...high fives!

Well,off to log my food for the day. DH and i are planning on going to a local public pool for a couple of hours while the kids are still at my moms. We don't have to pick them up unitl 6ish...:eek::D

ok,have a good day Ladies

ETA-i forgot to mention that i measured this morning and all though my weight isn't budging im down 1inch in my hips and 1/4 of an inch in my legs....not too shabby!!! All take it;).

Hi everyone,

Amelia, congrats on your inches! That is awesome! You wonna know what happend to me this week? I gained 8 pounds:rolleyes: My body was holing a lot of water, half of it it's aready gone! Enjoy your rest day!

Heidi, how is your DD move go?

Karen, have fun with your vacation!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.