DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 25, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am very tired today:mad:, today I need to do cardio! Not sure if I will do Step blast or go for a run? It's to cold to run outside (the last few day's I am wearing my winter coat)! Maybe I will drive to the gym?

Have a great day, everyone!

I was supposed to do Imax3 today, but my legs are still tight and crampy from yesterday. So I thought I would do 30 minutes of intervals on the TM, however after 5 minutes I had the biggest side stich in my side that I had to stop. :( So then I just did the 10 step sections of IMax3 and then did SM with the band.

Tomorrow we leave for Montana!!! So much packing and cleaning to do before we leave. One last day of work today...it couldn't have come soon enough!

Good Morning to you all,

Belinda and Karen: I think we all are in the same boat today! Sore and tired! I have 4DS High and low to do. I am sore from yesterday in my calves and back. Calves from the workout and back from cleaning windows. ;)

Belinda: It has rained here all week so far! Are you having the same? Have a good run or step workout. :)

Karen: Great job on the IMAX workout! Have a safe trip to Montana!

Hello to Amelia! ;)

Off to do my workout and get back to cleaning the remaining windows.....14! Oie!

Take Care,
Heidi

Heidi-14 windows...:confused:! Im sure your done with them by now!!!! Have a great workout today

Belinda and Karen-sending you both some energy vibes(karen some anti stitch vibes,ugh,hate those)

Karen-how long is your vacation?

Today is 4ds Back and biceps then i will do a cc on the treadmill,probably volume 1 or 2....

bbl:)

workout done as planned. 4ds back and bic's then ccv2...i feel good right now,its feels good to be on track! Im also enjoying watching my kids play 'pirates' and make a mess of the living room,lol...

ok...have a good day! off to take a shower then some lunch!

Hi ladies,

Just a quit check in! I just got done with Step Blast:D Sorry, I don't have a lot of time for personals! Son having a great time here in Germany, mom is excusted:p LOL! Love having him here!

Great workouts, girls!

Heidi, I hate this weather here in Germany. Where is the summer:eek: Great job with your workout.

Amelia, nice job with your UB workout and CCV2 today. Have fun watching your kids mess up the living room:p

Karen, as always nice job with your workouts!

Off to watch a movie with DS! Tomrrow is B & G:p

Have a great one!

Have a great day, everyone!

I've been doing packingMax all night. The car is pretty much packed except for my stuff. :) We leave tomorrow and will be back late on Saturday or early Sunday. So I will be back!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.