DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 24, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Today I will do DM :D I did started this thread yesterday, but under another name, silly me:mad:

Heidi, glad you are back! Miss you, girl!

We having a great time with DS! Today it looks like we are staying close to home! I will be back for personals! I have a lot to catch up on;)

Have a great day and workout!

Hallo girls,

I just finshed Drill Max:D What a sweatfest:eek: I don't remember the last time I did the entire DVD? Great workout!

Off to the shower, than take the dogs for a nice long walk! I will be back for personals!

Have fun today! My best to all. Gotta run!

Today was HSC. I think I may have done this one once through before. Its pretty fun, and tough. (for me) :) My HRM seemed kind of funky this morning...but anyway, it said I burned 351 calories. Its less than I would want, however I am just proud that I have been able to get up in the mornings this week. :)

Another hot day today and heat advisory for today. Yay! I hate humidity - anyone else?

Ok, I'm off to work - 2 more days....

Morning

Great workout already girls!!! WTG!!

Today im doing 4ds legs then maybe a cardio afterwards.Its hard to get in a cardio when my legs feel like noodles:confused:

bbl

Hello and good morning girls!

Nice job to all! Amelia have a great workout! Maybe do a 20min run first and then do legs. I feel the same after a good leg workout. ;)
Karen: I hate it when it is humid!!! ;) Try to stay cool.

Speaking of which:
Today was PS legs and abs. I will be feeling this one tomorrow...already feeling it now!
My legs were shaking here and there. The floor work surprised me with the burn and using no weights!

It will be very busy here this weekend. I might not be able to get on-line to check in.
Here is my plan for the next couple days:
Thurs: 4DS HIS & LIS (CARDIO ONLY)
FRI: STS #7 C,S,BI
SAT: 45MIN CYCLE
SUN: STS #8 BACK AND TRI
MON: GS LEGS & abs from ab circuits ( no equipment)

I will be moving my DS out to college. I hope you all have some great workouts and a good weekend! I will try to get back when I can. :)

Take Care Keep up the good work!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.