DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 20, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet? I am done with the 4DS rotation, not sure what I will do next week?

Tomorrow my son is coming:D , he will stay 3 weeks! I am excited! My DD is flying to Indonesia today, I am sooooo nervous :rolleyes:

Have a great Saturday!

Morning

I was just making me some coffee when a small spider lowered itself down from the ceiling where i stood...i immediately freaked and it got away...know im tip toeing around in there! I can't stand it when a spider gets away:confused:

Today is a circuit when i get home from work...

Belinda-Yay on your sons visit tomorrow!

have a good day girls:)

This week has been a bad week for me and working out. With our summer schedule going on at work I am now more active at work, on my feet all day, and doing alot of walking throughout schools and up and down stairs. Well, it seems to have caught up with me.

Last night I went to bed before DH and my legs were just sooo tired and achy. I'm not sure what triggered it - but when DH came to bed and I went to move over I got the biggest friggin pain in my right calf. Holy crap. I couldn't even move - I just freaked out and made my DH massage it out. (he said today that it had felt like a knot in my leg) It bothered me all night and I was afraid to move because I didn't want it to seize up on me again. So I didn't get much sleep last night on top of it all. Today it is so-so; but there is no way I will be able to do the 4ds Cardio Power premix scheduled today. (and that sucks!) I may have to take it easy this next week so that I can at least hike on our vacation in another week. sigh. I may have to try the Epsom salt soak later today...

Amelia - I don't like it when spiders get away either! I spotted one on the ceiling above the fridge yesterday but I couldn't get it - so I decided to "keep a eye on it". Well - when we got back from dinner last night it was gone. Now I keep looking around in every room. lol

Hey girls,

Today I did Cardio Fusion :p"All Step". Had a great workout. I cleaned house all day long:rolleyes:I am so tried of cleaning and doing laundry

I have to get up early to pick DS up from the airport. Right now he is in Atlanta. Been talking to him nonstop

Amelia, have fun with your circut workout today.

Karen, keep on eye on your leg. Glad you are takinging it easy.

Heidi and Stpehanie, hope all is well.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.