DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 2, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am taking a rest day today, my legs are very sore!:p I will take a long walk + ab workout.

Great workouts yesterday, ladies!

I will be back!

See ya later!

I just finished up KPC a little while ago. I did not want to get out of bed - but there was a cat outside making some noise that MADE me. sigh. Anyway - ended up having a good workout and burned 410 calories.

I'm off to work shortly :(

Belinda - enjoy your rest day

Morning

Im pooped today,my DD kept waking me up last night. She had bad dreams....poor thing. I would also wake up due to my allergies,I ran out zyrtec saturday....guess i need to get some more:rolleyes:

My plan today is to do 4DS something:confused: then a cardio. If my energy doesn't pick up i may take a rest day;) I woke up with another headache,urrrrrrrrrrrrr

Belinda-Enjoy your walk and abb work....

Karen-WTG on KPC,great calorie burn girl!

Amelia hope you feel better soon. Have fun with the 4DS if you feel better later. Take it easy. Are you doing a rotation?

KarenWTG on KPC this morning.

Heidi how are you doing this morning? Are your headaches getting better?

Have a great day.

Hey Belinda...im not really following any rotation...just kinda doing what i feel like. I try to work my legs once a week,do 4-5 sessions of cardio and work my arms twice a week. Im loving the 4ds series right now...

well,im still surfing the internet...ive started some laundry. Im still dragging my a$$ though:rolleyes: Maybe a workout will do me some good? If i can just get it started....

Elizabeth(dd) got bit by some kind of insect over the weekend on her chest and now its got a red circle around it with a red streak running off to one side:confused: i had to control my 'easy-to-freak-out" problem this morning so i wouldn't scare her but it looks pretty bad. She has an appt with the doctor this evening. Probably a infection...sigh.

Hello and Good Day to you all,

Loooong day for me!

I am planning on getting day 2 of the June 09 rotation in. Disc #3 legs.

Belinda: I hope that you enjoyed your rest day! :) I am sore big time from Disc #1 yesterday! I did get in my bike ride last night too: icycle #13 45min. This is a great leg burner. That headache is still with me. I took some Migraine Excederin this afternoon and it seemed to help some.

Karen: Nice job on KPC! You will be feeling this tomorrow! :)

Amelia: Oh My! Your poor DD! Is she ok? What did the doc have to say? What kind of bug was it? It must be really itchy for her to make it get infected. My kids used to swell up after a bug bite too. Those darn flys are awful if that is what it was! I hope she feels better soon.

Off to do my workout. It is getting late.
BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.