DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 19, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Yesterday I did 4DS Chest & Back plus Shoulders & Calves:D My plan is to do legs today!

I will be back with personals!

Have a great Fiday and workout!

This morning I did Leaner Legs + the abs. (I was supposed to do SJP abs?) Anyway, I've never done this workout before and really liked it. I was dripping with sweat by the end of it. I liked the music - and had to LOL when no one was counting on one of the last exercises. Rhonda looked at Brenda like "were you counting?" lol

Off to work! BBL

Morning, the sun is out!

I got some doms from yesterdays leg workout. I knew i would,it was starting to become sore yesterday!

We took the kids bowling yesterday evening, it was fun! DD won the first match then DH won the second. We found a place about 20mins from us that offers 1$ games and 1$ shoe rentals so it was cheap too!;) A couple of DH'es friends from work was there...they were nice!

Im proud of myself..i passed up nacho's and mcdonalds afterwards. I came home and had some veggies with light laughing cow cheese.

Belinda-How was your workout? How are you liking 4ds?

Karen-Ive heard leaner legs is great! I really need to check that one out! I always LOL on BM2...during the warmup when Cathe sings along with "where the kids" & during the concentration curls at the end when she makes the comment about doing back agian and then she speaks for the girls and says "NO,where not doing it agian" LOL

I would love to see all the out takes from her workouts...i bet there hillarious!

ok..bbl

Last edited:
Hallo ladies,

I just finsihed 4DS legs & Triceps/ Biceps (again!)

I need to get ready for a dinner! BBL!

Hope you all have a great day!

I just finished Cardio Coach volume 6...i did the first and second challenge and i was beat...wow,great workout! Those hills in the first challenge really got my already-sore-legs good! 45mins alltogether....

have a great day!

Hallo girls,

Karen, all those squats in Leaner legs get you good! LOL! Nice job, girl! Yah, Cathe cracks me up a lot in her DVD’s.

Amelia glad you had fun bowling yesterday. We used to go bowling a lot when the kids were home. WTG, on passing up the nachos. I have the 4DS since they first came out, I love them. 4DS HIS is my absolute favorite! Awesome job on CCV6, I did that on the other day. My legs are still sore, lol!

I will be back tomorrow! Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.