DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 18, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning ladies,

I will do UB workout today:D My legs are super sore today!

Have a wonderful day and workout!

Morning Senorita's

I haven't decided what im doing today as far as a workouts go! Ive got some painting to do and i would love to finish up my living room's carpet(cleaned half the other day).

If i decide to do a workout it will be legs only, no cardio!

Belinda-A*W*S*O*M*E job on your Doms!

Hey to Karen,Heidi, Steph and Jay! I hope everybody has a chance to check in today!

bbl

Sounds like I'm not the only one behind with workouts this morning. I slept in again this morning and now I'm regretting it. I am going to try my best to do Imax2 when I get home from work tonight. My legs are just so tired and my DH made me stay up late to watch Braveheart last night. Well, he didn't MAKE me - but we were watching it and I couldn't remember how it ended so I HAD to stay up. :)

Ok, off to work!

workout done:) i decided to go ahead and get in a leg workout today, take tomorrow off,do a circuit saturday evening then take sunday off! :D

I did my own mix of legs today while listening to music! Did 12reps at medium weight of: squats,plea's,legpress,static lunges. Then i got on the floor for some inner and outer thigh work...by the time i was done my legs were shaking and 40mins had gone by! My HRM accidently got turned off around 16mins so i don't know how many cals i burned.:rolleyes:

Karen-Have fun with imax2 later! I like Braveheart....its a sad movie though!

Finished IMax2 when I got home from work today. 417 calories burned. I love what STS has done for me - I can now easily click my heals on that 9th interval blast! yay!

Off to bed soon. BBT

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.