I will do UB today, maybe some cardio?

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great day and workout!

Howdy,

I did CCV6:p:eek: Holy Crap! That's all I have to say:p

gotta run! Need to cool off!

I will be back with personals!

Good Morning everyone.

I got myself out of bed this morning - but not early enough apparently. Today was SJP (no abs)...however, I hadn't realized the WO was as long as it was. I had to stop after a hour because I ran out of time. 341 calories burned.

Now its off to work~! Anniversary was nice. DH and I went out to our favorite Italian restaurant in south Milwaukee. Yummy!

Morning, Great workouts done girls! Ive got to get my butt in gear if im going to catch up with you two:p I just woke up about 30mins ago:confused:. today is some kind of workout,i havent' decided if im doing a leg workout or just a cardio and abb work. I need to work my abbs good today! I may just do a step aerobics?

So,as you can see...im clueless:rolleyes:

bbl

Hi girls,

Karen, great job with your workout this morning.

Amelia, get your butt moving, girl!

Hieid, hope you get a chance to check in!

I still have to do UB today, I am so tried!

Belinda,why not take a rest day if your tired? I try to take two a week and it helps!!!

ok,workout done!!! BM2 step all step combo's then some abb work! burned 439 cals in total....i added risers to add intensity and boy did it:confused:. I need to grab some lunch then tackle some laundry. Have a wonderful day!

Hi girls,

I just finshed 4DS biceps & triceps, plus medicine ball abs from STS! I am wiped today!

Off to the shower! I will be back!

Amelia, I took Monday off. I am doing the 4DS rotation, I did CC for the cardio,LOL! This is my last week. Sunday my son is coming, I don’t have time to workout! WTG on your workout today.

Hi Stephanie and Heidi!:eek:

I will be back tomorrow! Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.