DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 15, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
HI and good morning ladies,

I am back:D We had a wonderful time in Garmish. Yesterday DH and I went to the gym at the resort. I did CCV5 burned 854 cal. I sprinted 7.5:p That one kicked my butt.

I will be back for persoanls.

Hi again,

DH and I went on a marriage retreat studies this weekend. We had a blast. The Army paid for everything. I am glad the Army is doing this, with all the deployment and separations families are facing these days. I got a lot of books to read.

Heidi, WTG on your workouts this weekend. Did you finished all your cabinats? I

Amelia, you have water gain. Glad you husband figured it out. Nice job with your workouts this weekend.

Karen, great job on your wo as well!

BBL!

Good morning girls!

This morning was Muscle Endurance. I've really missed doing this one. (but not all of the leg presses) 339 Calories burned.

I hate mondays - especially this monday. Its the start of the "summer work"...only positive is that it will probably help me lose more weight because I will be more active. :)

BBl!

Good Morning!

Todays plan is to wash some clothes and to clean up a bit. I plan on getting out my carpet cleaning machine and start on the living room this week...perhaps tomorrow!

I liked doing CC yesterday so i will do another one today....maybe CC V 5. I will also do some abb work since i skipped it yesterday! Ive been doing the 4ds series for about 7 weeks now so im changing it up this week! Im doing PH upper body twice and PH LB once. My legs are leaning out so working them once a week with heavy weights is the key along with the running....

Belinda-Glad your back from your vacation! Sounds like you had a lovely time!!!

Karen-Great job with ME!

later gators!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.