DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 11, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning girls,

Sorry I was MIA yesterday, had my ENT appointment in Landstuhl yesterday. No workout yesterday:( I will explain everything later! I have to get ready for a gratduation and a ceremony (today is the Army's b-day). I will be back for persoanls, hope I can catch up!LOL!

Have a great day and workout! I will workout today:D

Hi girls,

IDH and I went to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center(the only military hospital in Europa) yesterday. We hit a Stau (traffic jam from hell) getting back. We left our house at 5 a.m and didn’t get home until 10 p.m. It took us over 6 hours getting home. I was too tired to post last night. I saw a ENT doctor yesterday, I need surgery again on my sinus, I didn't see that one coming:rolleyes: I will explain later.

I will take a nap, than do my workouts! bbL!

Morning

Today is 4ds legs and i may squeeze in some kickbox afterwards...if my legs will allow it:confused:Ive got some doms from yesterdays workout:D feels pretty good...

I was up until 2am last night drying clothes....i went to wash about 5loads at the laundry mat and dumb me didn't consider the amount of time it takes to dry them here at home:rolleyes: anyhoot..we now have clean clothes. Hopefully we will have water by this afternoon.

Belinda-Im sorry to hear of the second surgery:( How frustrating for you! Is your nose still clogged up?

Hey to Karen and Heidi....anybody know what happend to Steph and Jay? Miss them:(

bbl

This morning was circuit training.

BM2 - Calories burned: 587
How do I feel right now: Tired and spent!

I don't know how I did this workout this morning. My whole body still has doms from power hour on Tuesday. I was cursing again on the toning parts of the workout. I had to get up extra early to even have time to complete the whole workout - but I made myself do it. (I really am crazy!) Tomorrow is cardio again...I think I'll either do Amys Surge or a different step workout I just got. (can't remember the name).

It feels like friday today...

Amelia - Great job on your DOMS! :) I love to hate them as well!

Belinda - Surgery again? You were just getting back to your CC? WTH??

Great job with your WO Belinda...Have fun with DH this weekend..sounds lovely!

workout done...4ds legs then KB(modified of course:confused:,my HR was @ 180bpm:eek: at one point)

have a great day girls!

Hi girls,

The reason I need another surgery is the tissue that they repaired in my sinus grew back together again. I feel like I have a constant cold. The bleeding and the pressure in my head stopped. Since it is likely a simpler procedure (fingers crossed!) it will be an outpatient, so I and my DH will have surgeries the same day. My DH will have some repairs done to his not so good septum (he had his septum repair done last Nov.in Weiden), his is an outpatient.. He wants to put splints in my nostril this time; I guess it will prevent the tissue to grow back so quickly. I am back on antibiotics; I don’t think it will make a difference. It didn’t workout before, I ate them like candy. I am not sure when DH and I will decide to get surgery? My son is coming soon and I will enjoy my time with him and DH. I am not looking forward to another surgery so soon. I am not blaming the ENT doctor in Regensburg, I still think they where fantastic. It’s my sinus, not the doctors! Even the military ENT doctor in Landstuhl can’t guarantee me that this is my last surgery on my sinus. Yesterday I took my last dose of cortisone; today my left nostril is getting stuffed again. Shouldn’t I be feeling great?

WTG, on your workout! I hope you will get water today. That’s sucks, you stayed up so late drying laundry. Happy you have clean clothes!

WTG, on your workout as well! WOW on the cal burn. You bet I will do CC until I have my second surgery, lol!

Hi Heidi, have a great workout

I will be back tomorrow morning! Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.