DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 1, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and Good morning,

Today I will do 4DS HIS + Chest/Back! I am super sore today. I will be back for personals.

Have a great workout and Monday.

Hallo again,

I just finished 4DS HIS, burned 371 cal + 4DS Chest & Back, I burned 370 cal. I was sweating buckets, no kidding! I also lifted the same weight as Cathe did:D If I don't work my abs today, kick my butt today,ok:p I like to skip that one, not sure why?:rolleyes:

Have a great day and workout today.BBL!

Today was total body!! As per the new rotation - I did Muscle Max. All I can say is OMG. I haven't done this one in probably close to 4-5 months; I forgot how hard it was! My upper body is still quivering. I even burned 317 calories throughout the whole thing. I did impress myself on a few of the exercises as well when I used heavier weights than Cathe (thanks STS!). :)

I looked at Cathes June rotation this weekend and it seemed to have an awful lot of weight days - so I'm glad that Debbie made up this rotation to do instead! I'm almost back down to my "wedding weight" so I am very excited! (can you tell?)

Morning, im eating my Kashi waffles...yummy:D

Today is a run on the treadmill. Im going to get out my mp3 player and just crusie until ive had enough..i will go atleast 30mins, im aiming for 45 though....bbl with the results!

I got in my workout yesterday too,i don't think i posted it, after we went to the lake i was tired:confused:. Did that bootcamp premix on 4DS.

Belinda-Great workout girl, im glad your feeling better!

Karen-Love MM,it was one of the workouts i had to sell. I will have to get it agian. I miss it! WTG on your workout!!!!

Hey to Heidi, how are you feeling this morning?

bbl

Hi girl,s

I am back with personals!

Amelia** my energy is coming back! How did you like the BC premix? I never did that one! WTG! Enjoy your run with your dog.

Heidi** have fun with Cathe’s June rotation. Did you do the STS rotation? Great job with your TM run plus abs yesterday.

Karen** WTG on your weight, that is awesome! Enjoy Debbie’s rotation. Great job with MM today,

BBL!

Hey to you all!

Nice job getting it done today! :) You all rock in my book!!!

Just finished the first workout of Cathe's June 09 rotation:
STS #1
I will do the bike ride later this evening. I have to head off to work.

Amelia: That headache is still looming in the back ground but I am ignoring it. ;) Nice job on your workout yesterday too. How was the lake with the kids? I hope that you all had a great day!

Karen: That is awesome on your weight! Your doing fantastic!

Belinda: Glad to hear that your strength is returning! :) Having that rain wash away some of the pollen here has helped me greatly.

Ok..off to work!
Take care and enjoy your day!

Hey girls,finished my run ealier then i cleaned up a bit.

after about 30mins the 'puke factor' starting coming on during my run so it wasnt the 45mins that i was aiming for, but i did go about 30mins then i powerwalked the last ten. I think the next time i plan a steady run i will do it after rest day:confused:;)

Belinda-I really enjoyed that 4ds BC premix. the premix is broken down pretty good...4 bc drills,then some upper body, then so on until all 12drills are done and you've hit all the upper body. It went by quickly!

Heidi-the lake was fun, it was very crowded, we stayed about 3hrs then i was ready to go home and relax,lol. I had a bad dream last night and woke up all sweaty with a headache...i thought about you this morning and wondered if you still suffered from them? Im sorry to hear there still bothering you. Have you decided that there caused by the pollen? Enjoy your workout!

Hey to Karen and anyone that follows....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.