DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Hump Day,

I will do M1 D11 (Back & Biceps), plus do some abs today. Never got my ab wo in yesterday. I was to tired:confused:

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Today was TF 55 EZ - unfortunately there is nothing EZ about this workout. I was glistening by the end - loved it! I also wore my wrist weights to help tone up my arms. :)

Today is my last day of work this week (only a 2 day work week! lol) - can't wait until its over!

Stay cool everyone!

Morning girls

I've got some doms from yesterdays mix of LB work. Not sure what im doing today but will bbl to report it

Belinda- Have a good workout today

Karen-Nice job on your workout!!!

bbl

Workout done. Decided to get on the treadmill since DH woke up early. A warm up + 30min run + cool down = 40mins and 404 burned.

I just finished AB Circuit " Stability ball abs" 20 min, plus SC HiiT 40/20 and STS D11:p I am fried. I will be back after I dinner.

Hello!

I thought the kids being out of school would give me more time in the evenings. Jokes on me. Just got home, and now we're throwing together dinner. Need to get some errands and start packing. We're heading to CA this weekend for a week. I'll wait until we get back to start a rotation. I was looking at Cathe's July, and would need to do a lot of substitution's. I'm going to give myself more time to find something, maybe FF's 12 week basic/int rotation. In the meantime, will take the dog for a good walk this evening.

Belinda - Awesome workout. Betcha can't wait for the new washer!

Karen - Yeah for the 2 day work week. Sounds like you are loving TF.

Amelia - Nice run. Did you figure out what rotation you are going to do yet?

Hi Heidi!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.