DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 29, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today 3 years ago, my mom passed away. I been having a rough time since yesterday. Too many memories! I miss her so much!

I will do legs today!

Have a wonderful day and workout! BBL!

I don't know what is wrong with me. I'm sooo tired this week. :confused: I was supposed to do abs and yoga today - but I ended up sleeping in. sigh.

Belinda - ((((((HUGS)))))))

Hello to Sherry and AMelia

Morning

Today is a 45min cardio,abbs then some yoga.

Belinda-more ((((HUGS))) to you.

Karen-Good job with listening to your body.

bbl

Workout done, Decide to take a break from Cathe and did TBL Cardio Max levels 1+2 (that workout should be called Lower body max;)) then did standing poses A.M yoga with Rodney. Im feeling tired again. It seems im always moving and always have something to do:confused: whew...time to do some laundry.

Hi everyone.

Let's start off with yesterday. Coworkers just being arrogant and stupid, so things not getting done well or timely. Coincidently, a friend heard of a position elsewhere that i'd be perfect for, so worked on getting everything together to apply. Before I knew it, it was too late to do more than stretch.

Today going better. Will do a 30 min run with the kids, and hopefully some kind of weights as time allows.

Back with personals later.

Back from the 2+ mile run/walk. 248 calories burned. Whole wheat pasta and turkey meatballs for dinner. Picked up the latest Stephanie Plum book from the library so no more workout tonight. Gotta read!

Belinda - ditto on the (((hugs))). I'm sure you are remembering the many wonderful times with your mom.

Karen - I never get enough sleep either. Body's telling us we're over doing it.

Amelia - I think the library has that DVD. I'll need to get it if you think it's that good.

Hi Heide!

See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.