DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 28, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

We had a great day yesterday. Not sure what DS has planned for today, lol.

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet? The rotation calls for AS, I still have a hard time with that one and SM. I need to find time to pratice those two:rolleyes:

Happy hump day!

I will be back later!

Good morning girls!

Today I did TF Sculpt 30 (used some weights this time in some exercises instead of the tubing) + FIre 30.

Hello to Sherry, Heidi, and Amelia!

Morning

Nice workouts this morning Belinda and Karen! WTG!!!

Today is 4ds legs then that UB 30min premix on PP...can't remember the name of it:rolleyes:

FIL hasn't came over to help with the car yet. He has to work late this week. That car just pisses me off, we got it back in may and it ran great for about 2months then three weeks ago it starts going dead, just losses power. We have replaced 2 senors in it already....its nothing serious(engine,transmission) because it cranks up and goes until it starts getting warm, then losses power. Honestly, I wish i could go back in time and NOT purchase it:( This is the risk we take when paying cash for something:mad: We bought it as is with no warranty. Oh well, will get it running again one day. Sigh

And that is my rant for the week;)

Hello!

Today I should be making up for yesterday's missed weights but I'm thinking something along the lines of kicking/punching cardio to take out some of my frustration with coworkers. We'll see if the afternoon goes any better than this morning.

Belinda - what did your DS plan for today? I agree that finding time to learn the videos can be veryn difficult.

Karen - double workout? Way to go!

Amelia - so sorry about your car. Hope your fil can help soon.

Hi Heidi!

BBT after my wo!

Workout done. 4ds legs + PP (2sets) upper body. total of 67mins and 471 burned. I felt really good during the workouts, not tired at all...guess that rest day really helped.

Sherry-Sounds your co-workers are messing with the wrong person! Enjoy your kickbox workout today! There so good for getting out some frustration aren't they?

Good evening,

We ended up not doing much today! It's raining outside:( I was cleaning, cooking, shopping today.

Heidi - what did you end up doing?

Amelia - wtg, on your UB workout today. Love the 4DS! Hope your FIL can fix the car soon.

Sherry - hope the KB wo helped today:p What happend with your coworker? If you don't mind me asking?

Karen - nice job, on the double workout today.

Have a great evening, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.