DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 27, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night I did HiiT DWP + ME abs.

Today I'm doing M2 D16 (chest, shoulder & triceps).

Have a wonderful day and workout.

I will be back, sorry I don't have time for personals today. After my workout, we will leave town, going to Heidelberg with DS.

I am done with D 16! If I have time later, I will post my workout.

Have to hurry, still need to walk the dogs before we go to Heidelberg! BBL!

Good morning!

On today's schedule is Muscle Endurance. However, after work I need to get DS to cross country and DD to soccer, so I may need to substitute with a shorter total body workout. School doesn't start until after Labor day and I already feel stressed! I'll get somwthing in - no excuses, right?

Belinda - enjoy your trip.

Hello to Karen, Amelia & Heidi!

Good morning,

This morning I did TF 55 EZ. I had really low energy this morning - I was super sore too from working on the shed last night. :confused: I guess at least its getting done!

Hello to Belinda, Sherry, Amelia, and Heidi!

Morning

Im so beat this morning. Not sure what it is...may go ahead and take a rest day. Im suppose to do a full body but as of right now, im not. If I get a sudden burst of energy later i will do 4dslegs then PP premix. If not...i will relax and enjoy my rest day:)

I will bbl with personals. I have some clothes that im dropping off at a local consignment shop. They has really nice stuff there and i figure its better then having a yard sale ,most of it is my kids stuff that they barely wore before growing out of.

later

Hey!

Just peeking in....I have been pretty busy with work and so forth.

No workout for me yesterday...had too much wine at our cookout on sunday with the neighbors. ;) SHAMEFUL. ;) HAHA! Just 2 glasses....still didn't make me feel all that great.
I worked out in the driveway and walkway pulling weedsthat day too. So I was feeling it good in my back and hamstrings.

Today was another work day and errands with no time for exercise or ambition. :(

Maybe tomorrow?

Belinda: Enjoy your trip! :) Great job on your workouts!

Sherry: So how did your workout end up? :) Did you chase your daughter around during soccer?

Karen: Awesome job on the DOMS! I hope you can move tomorrow! Getting stuff down around the house feels great once its finished! ;) There seems to be the endless list here...

Amelia: Enjoy your rest day....maybe the heat is catching up with you. I know here it is! I can't wait for the 70's next week!

I hope you all had a great day!
BBT
Heidi

Just home. 9:30 here. Too late for a workout. Tomorrow then, which puts me a day off the rotation again. Such is life. Looks like we're all dragging, well, except for Belinda (you are Superwoman, you know!) ;)

Karen - Yes, at least the work is getting done. You should be feeling such a sense of accomplishment and relief. I think we've gone on a hiatus here. The house seems to be getting in more disarray.

Amelia - I'm all for consignment/resale shops - especially for kids clothes. I used to get the most awesome dresses for DD when she was little, and it was for a pittance. Then I'd sell them back because she'd only wear them once or twice. Recently I introduced her to Plato's closet, which is a resale shop for teens/juniors. Teaching her how to bargain shop early.

Heidi - 2 glasses can get to me also. Doesn't take much these days. I thought life slowed down a bit once the kids got older, but you're leading me to believe that just isn't so.

Ok everyone, tomorrow - no excuses. We all put in a good sweat! See you then!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.