DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will do HiiT DWP. Looking forward to a shorter workout today ;)I am still tired with all that hiking we did yesterday.

Have a great Monday and workout!

Sorry this will be so short - running behind this morning.

Today is my rest day. I slept in - hopefully I will make it through the work day. :rolleyes:

Good morning everyone!

I've noticed this past week that I am much stiffer in the morning. Hopefully this will go away as my body gets used to exercising again. Otherwise I may have to admit that I am getting older. LOL! I'll do LIS today to get me back on the rotation schedule for tomorrow.

I'm also going to focus more on what I'm eating. Only bought healthy foods yesterday. Trying to also track it since that seems to keep me on track.

Belinda - I agree - all that walking and hiking is a workout. Enjoy today's workout.

Karen - enjoy your rest day. I'm sure you're glad to be back home.

Hi to Amelia and Heidi.

Morning

Today the rotation calls for a rest day, I may take it and may not. I will probably get on the treadmill later and do a CC then some yoga.

So the pool is about 95% clear now...we keep cleaning out the filter/replacing it everyday. Its so nice to not worry with it anymore:) Now we have to work on getting our car fixed. We have a P.T cruiser that has been sitting in the driveway now for 3weeks:( DH knows a lot about cars but is stumped on this one. FIL is coming over to help today or tomorrow. It will be nice to get it running again...it has AC:eek:

Sherry-I'm a little behind on the rotation too, Today will be the cardio I was suppose to do yesterday. Have a great workout today

Karen-Enjoy your rest day

Belinda-NICE workouts over the weekend...as usual;)

Heidi-Hows the day going?

bbl

Workout done. Decided on 10minute solution knock Out Body kickbox w/weighted gloves + Jillians yoga meltdown level one. I burned 516 calories in 66minutes. That kickbox workout really had my HR elevated for a long time. I was surprised,LOL.

Finally reporting that my wo is done. Did LIS with only a 6" step. It sure does make a difference. Didn't get my heartrate up nearly as high, but the 8" really worked me the other day, so thought I should go a bit easier.

Amelia - Hope you were able to get your car fixed.

See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.