DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 24, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

The last 3 days, went to a Army Senior Spouses Conference! Glad it’s over!

Last night, I ended up doing CCC (cardio only)! Love that one!

Today I will do M2 D16.

Heidi, wtg on GS legs yesterday. Did you get your abs in? No abs for me yesterday, LOL!

Karen, nice job keeping up with your workouts, despite not getting enough sleep.

Amelia, nice job with LM plus abs yesterday. You should give up drinking, lol! Make sure you drink enough water throughout the day.

Have a great weekend, everyone! BBL!

Morning to you all!

Belinda: Nice job on your cardio! :) Have a great workout with M2 D16 chest, shoulders and triceps!

HAHA! Nope, I didn't get in my abs I will make sure to do them today for sure! ;)

Plan:
cardio (haven't decided on what just yet)
abs and stretch

Upper is still a little sore mostly in the front of my shoulders and across my chest. Legs are feeling it but not bad.

It is going to be hot again here today.

Hello to Amelia, Karen and Sherry! What are your plans? :) Have a great day and workout!

BBS
Heidi

wow, had a long night last night. My little 2yr old niece spent the night. I haven't seen her in over 6wks and my gosh she has GROWN. I mean, talking and singing the ABC's, asking every five minutes "whats that?". She can even say my name now...'Aunt Amy'...I just melt when she says that:eek: I just wish she would sleep all night. We played a game of mary-go-beds and it seemed that none of the kids were happy:confused: We finally got to sleep around 11ish.

So anyway...GOOD MORNING:p my coffee is delish this morning. Weird how it will taste better on some days..

Today's plan is a full body weight work. May try some MIS or PH. My weigh in is tomorrow and 100% positive that a full body workout will screw it up...maybe i will to tomorrows workout today and do PH tomorrow...Monday is a rest day anyway...

Belinda-Nice workout! Enjoy your day!

Heidi-Ugh, its so stinkin hot this summer...its crazy. I went outside to feed my dog and was sweating and that was late last night. Good grief:confused: Enjoy your workout today

Hello to everyone...I will bbl after my workout. I'm meeting my sister before lunch to get doodlebug then i will come back and workout.
7-24-2010 007.jpg

Last edited:
Good afternoon everyone,

Today I did TF HiiT 20 + Sculpt 30. My eats haven't been the worst at my parents - some slip ups here and there - nothing I can't forgive. TTOTM has arrived as well making me feel icky and making my head hurt. Grrr...

Amelia - Your niece looks absolutely adorable.

Belinda & Heidi - good job with your workouts!

Sherry - what do you have planned today?

MIS done....that workout is so challenging,wow. I burned 526 calories in about 70mins. Didn't do the abs, did them yesterday.

Karen-Great workout and thanks!!!

Just finished CW timesaver cardio. Really wears you out with no weight work to break it up. Now heading out for a run with DD.

BBL if I survive!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.