DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 21, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do cardio today, not sure what I will do or what's on the rotation for today?

I will be back to report my workout.

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Hi ladies,

I just took my dogs for a run :p at the 45 min mark, my lab gave up :confused: I guess, I ran them good:D:eek: they both passed out on the floor. Poor dogs!

I still have to work my abs in today, maybe I will get Cardio Core Circuit (cardio only) in later.

The scale is finally moving again. Thank goodness! I was getting frustrated, all that extra cardio I am doing and no weight loss.

Bye, bye for now! BBL!

TOday was Fire 45! Man, I was not awake when I started. By the end I was feeling pretty energetic though. I love the music in these workouts!

Belinda - Have fun with CCC!

Amelia & Sherry - how is your rotation going?

Hello to Heidi!

Morning to you all,

Plan:
GS upper
cardio-walk! Back to walking instead of running...darn toe!

BELINDA! Awesome run this morning. :) Oh don't forget to give your dogs a special treat for their great effort too. HAHA! Have fun with your ab workout.
Oh great news on the scale moving again! :)

I am working on this too. ;) It's been a rough go with everything lately.

Hi Karen: :) I don't know what Fire 45 is but it sounds like a great workout. Nice job! :)

Hello to Sherry and Amelia: Which rotation are you following and are you both doing the same one?
Have a great workout!

BBS to check in again and see how everyone else is doing. :)
Heidi

Last edited:
Morning

Today will be a full body weight work. May do that timesaver MM premix...

Sherry-Yay...were doing good on our rotation!

Karen-Glad your enjoying your TF workouts. Nice job on your workout today!

Heidi-Sherry and I are following a FF rotation, its Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced 12 week rotation. Im loving it so far, its just nice to not have to think about what workout im doing. Nice job on your workout this morning. Sending healing vibes to your toe.

Good morning!

Power Hour on the rotation for tonight. This will be the first time lifting in weeks/months.

Belinda - now your dogs are having trouble keeping up with you?! How funny! I agree with Amelia-you must be buff!

Karen - sounds like you are really enjoying TurboFire much more than Insanity. What do you think is the difference?

Heidi - We're following FF's 12 week beg/int/adv rotation. Today is Day 3. You are welcome to join in.

Amelia - what weight work are you doing today?

BBL after my workout. Have a great day.

Hi!

DONE! I am shaking!!!
itread #3 20min: 1.38miles and 255 cals (HRM) avg: 146
GS CHEST-TRIS
47.50MIN AND 447CALS (HRM) avg: 124

STATS:

Warmup
Chest
Drop Set Pushups (16 - 2, dropping 2 each set; set of 4 is 2x2 ct; set of 2 is 4x4 ct) 12 T,4T,12K,SKIP 10,REST ON KNEES
Bench Press DB (3 sets, 12 reps) 2X12
Pec Flyes DB (3 sets, 12 reps) 2X12/10
Incline Chest Press DB (2 sets, 12 reps) 2X8 1SET
Incline Pec Flyes DB (2 sets, 12 reps) 2X8 2SETS
Close grip Chest Press BB (2 sets, 10 reps) 20# GO UP NEXT TIME
Bonus Close grip Chest Press BB (4x4 ct) 20#
Triceps
Dips (24 reps) YES
Lying Tricep extensions DB (2 sets; 2x6 ct, then 6x2 ct) 2X5
Seated French Press DB (2 sets; 3x1 ct, then 1x3 ct) 1X15
Lying Cross-body tricep extensions DB (2 sets) 1X8/5
Band Bonus Burn (cross body extensions) YES
Triceps Kickbacks DB (2 sets) 2X5
Triceps Kickbacks Band YES
Stretch YES

Hello Sherry and Amelia! Oh that is a great rotation! I followed it at one point but never completed it.
Have a great workout with your weights Sherry! I am feeling mine!!!
Amelia: Have fun with MM premix! My toe is doing ok and I didn't feel it during my walk. Is that good or bad? HAHA!

Off to shower and work! Make it a good one!
Heidi

MM time saver done! I was shaking by the end of that one. I didn't do the leg presses with the band because my legs were shaking so bad..it was uncomfortable:confused::confused::confused:

Sherry-Your going to be so sore tomorrow:p I love PH, my favorite full body workout by cathe.

Heidi- Nice workout today, WTG!! LOL about your toe not hurting during your walk...maybe it went numb?:confused:

Awesome! Great job Amelia! :) May we both have DOMS tomorrow. ;) I am already feeling it!

Sherry: Have a great workout tonight! Let us know how you did. :)

BBL
Heidi

Power Hour done. It's been so long that I forgot how much I like this total body workout. Major achievement - I MATCHED CATHE IN WEIGHT! However, my arms were shaking a lot more than hers. Did have to do a few less reps on triceps. They were fried. Having trouble typing now.

Amelia - Sounds like you had the shakes, too. Way to go!

Heidi - Cardio and then weights - Great job!

Off to shower and bed. Sleep well and see you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.